Huawei Mate 10

chuppachop

Reaction score
There's a new Huawei opening today at Lot 1 basement, previously was a Starhub retailer.

Saw they have promo for Mate 10 n Mate 10 pro:

Mate 10 Pro $1098 - free (total worth $248) Huawei Fitness Board, wireless keyboard, Bluetooth speaker

Mate 10 $698 - free (total worth $158) SanDisk 32GB micro SD card, Huawei Fitness Board

I Dun work for them, just sharing

No promo for P20

Cheers

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a new Huawei opening today at Lot 1 basement, previously was a Starhub retailer.

Saw they have promo for Mate 10 n Mate 10 pro:

Mate 10 Pro $1098 - free (total worth $248) Huawei Fitness Board, wireless keyboard, Bluetooth speaker

Mate 10 $698 - free (total worth $158) SanDisk 32GB micro SD card, Huawei Fitness Board

I Dun work for them, just sharing

No promo for P20

Cheers

P20 is new. Not surprising that there is not much offer post the pre-order.

Having said that, with the release of P20 series, the worth of Mate 10 will surely take a pounding considering that they are very closely priced.

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is $640 a reasonable price for now? Thanks you all!!

640 is much reasonable for a flagship 6 months old and consider the performance, the price/performance ratio is higher than any flagships on the market now.

bill2012

Reaction score
640 is much reasonable for a flagship 6 months old and consider the performance, the price/performance ratio is higher than any flagships on the market now.

Thanks ! Really looking forward to grab it ! Or.. Should I wait another half year ?

Last edited:

bill2012

Reaction score
I think the main thing you probably should consider is the whether you like EMUI first .. rather than the price , haha

I am not too picky about the UI.. I think ..can always root and tweak right ? It get Telco set worth it ? Someone offer $600..any risk on the warranty ? Tks!

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not too picky about the UI.. I think ..can always root and tweak right ? It get Telco set worth it ? Someone offer $600..any risk on the warranty ? Tks!
No risk, as long as you have the receipt/invoice for it.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

CS0287

Reaction score
I checked everyday also say not approved one :(
I just checked, it's approved.

R0qBBKhl.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.