Huawei Mate 20

wrathbringer27

Reaction score
I have an LG screen but no issues thus far. Will update if there is any development on the screen bleed issue occur

sajokj

Reaction score
If anyone want to check the green screen issue in their pro then try this test change the YouTube Default theme to black grey, then go to dark room. You can see the green dots on edges. Checked on more than 4 pro phones, all have the issue

MrLampa

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone want to check the green screen issue in their pro then try this test change the YouTube Default theme to black grey, then go to dark room. You can see the green dots on edges. Checked on more than 4 pro phones, all have the issue

Mine ok using since last sat

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2nd day so far so good
Who has mate20 n wanna hoot the mate20 X?

Using m20 for a week ,only don't like the rather bad standby. Hope HW announce the release of mate X in SG tomorrow.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just use as normal lor.
Don't know why I find it hard to differentiate between HD and full HD+ on m20 but not on note 9.
Not sure is it due to display type.

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realize even if I'm not watching. Leaving YouTube at background with screen off. It still drain alot of battery

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Blue using GAGT

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to change font size, style n color of the icons on the stock launcher?

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
Mate camera, worth the screen problem hassle?

I think if confirm can 1-1 exchange, worth it.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just wondering how much of the current phones sold are affected. and also how do they know which are the ones affected so that they can recall all those still unsold before they are sold to customers.

exchange 1-1 is quick way to pacify customers but imagine if the new one still has the same issue then how many 1-1's have to be done until one which has no screen defects leh?

wjx1996

Reaction score
just wondering how much of the current phones sold are affected. and also how do they know which are the ones affected so that they can recall all those still unsold before they are sold to customers.

exchange 1-1 is quick way to pacify customers but imagine if the new one still has the same issue then how many 1-1's have to be done until one which has no screen defects leh?
ya thats why i dont change first.. anyw we have 2 years warranty + 3 months screen warranty to play

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.