Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

townman

Reaction score
ordered this casing but still waiting for it. currently using the free one in the box.
HTB17laXXynrK1Rjy1Xcq6yeDVXa8.jpg

HTB1N__XiwHqK1RjSZFgq6y7JXXac.jpg

I order this type also from Taobao still waiting for delivery

mie28

Reaction score
Wow that good news for me, I really hate the auto add shortcut to home screen after install app from Play Store.

There was the settings inside if you want to turn it off. So win win. Now they just decide everyone doesn't want it. Win lose :(

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok for all notification issue not popping out try to check under Settings > Battery Optimisation and ensure your app is indicated as Not Allowed then monitor again.

Goodness.. thank u very much.. gonna try now :(

townman

Reaction score
There was the settings inside if you want to turn it off. So win win. Now they just decide everyone doesn't want it. Win lose :(

I know there is the setting, issue with this is auto turn on when you set up new phone or reset the phone, your option is either let Google Play install all the app or change the setting then install the remaining app yourself, ideal setting is Play Store let you choose to have auto shortcut on home screen or not before continuing set up of phone.

mie28

Reaction score
I know there is the setting, issue with this is auto turn on when you set up new phone or reset the phone, your option is either let Google Play install all the app or change the setting then install the remaining app yourself, ideal setting is Play Store let you choose to have auto shortcut on home screen or not before continuing set up of phone.

I agree. They went the high way of removing it totally. It wasn't an issue previously because I use Nova Launcher and will always override with my saved setting. Huawei dint allow alternative launcher that's where it became an issue. Thankfully can remove the launcher and use back Nova.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
hi just wondering, my phone is not rooted but is there a way to fully delete the pre-installed apps, such as netflix and facebook? i uninstalled the apps but it seems there are still related system apps or services running in the background. thanks :).

mie28

Reaction score
hi just wondering, my phone is not rooted but is there a way to fully delete the pre-installed apps, such as netflix and facebook? i uninstalled the apps but it seems there are still related system apps or services running in the background. thanks :).

ADB. Try to Google for Huawei Mate20.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
So cheap!
Huawei Nano Memory Card 256 GB

$39.00

h0ttps://www.giztop.com/accessories/huawei/huawei-mate-20-x/huawei-nano-memory-card.html

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So cheap!
Huawei Nano Memory Card 256 GB

$39.00

h0ttps://www.giztop.com/accessories/huawei/huawei-mate-20-x/huawei-nano-memory-card.html
64gb - 39
128gb - 39 + 39
256gn - 39 + 109

And currency shd b usd...

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
4QIxyX7l.jpg

Is it normal that there's no high resolution option for 16:9 format? It seems only 4:3 for high resolution photos. Or am I missing something? Thanks

Sent from M20X using GAGT

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it me or is the factory default SP really a dust magnet?

Any TGSP to recommend? Damn scared of Huawei shop TGSP.. did it for my Mate20pro.. now finger print literally not useable and they ** wei said it's normal to lose sensitivity :s13:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it me or is the factory default SP really a dust magnet?

Any TGSP to recommend? Damn scared of Huawei shop TGSP.. did it for my Mate20pro.. now finger print literally not useable and they ** wei said it's normal to lose sensitivity :s13:

I'm using TGSP from HW shop bought in JB. If you want you can get TGSP from Causeway Point level 3 the 2 stalls in front of Singtel and Starhub

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.