Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

hippo1n2

Reaction score
Anyone know what is the shortcut to cut out a screenshot? I can't seem to find it in Tips

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT
Screen whole shot knuckle double tap
Screen cut shot knuckle and draw the shape u want

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
Wait for mate 30 Pro la. I think it will be more impressive. If you are someone who likes to take photo with ur mobile phone, it may be an awesome buy. If you are those who has a mirrorless/ DSLR, maybe P30 Pro wont fit ur need but will be more of a day to day camera. Good for social media photos.

If you are not those very picky type, can just bring mate 20, P30 Pro overseas. The camera is good enough for great holiday photos

Hopefully the pen function will come to all Mate 30s version.

I think they were surprised for the demand of the Mate 20 X to do a U-turn and make it official in SG too.

laeticia

Reaction score
If you are not those very picky type, can just bring mate 20, P30 Pro overseas. The camera is good enough for great holiday photos

I had a hard time using the Mate 20X camera on my trip. The master AI function kept blurring the background when I wanted it to be seen, same with taking pictures of cherry blossoms. I missed the camera on my old LG V10 it wasn't too smart for me 😂

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
I had a hard time using the Mate 20X camera on my trip. The master AI function kept blurring the background when I wanted it to be seen, same with taking pictures of cherry blossoms. I missed the camera on my old LG V10 it wasn't too smart for me 😂

You can turn off master AI bro

HeeroYuy84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, how to do a l2tp psk vpn always on?

when i select always on, it cannot connect

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.