Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dear all, for those having the 20x, wondering if you are bothered with no led notification of incoming sms, WhatsApp messages, missed calls etc?

Currently using P20 pro and it does have a led notification which I can customise the colour so at one glance at the phone, I'll know if there is any missed event.

Anyone tried the app noLED with this phone?

Thks bros.

striker22

Reaction score
Yes. That is the official title. Some extremists call it the battle between flowers and fruits fans.

townman

Reaction score
Dear all, for those having the 20x, wondering if you are bothered with no led notification of incoming sms, WhatsApp messages, missed calls etc?

Currently using P20 pro and it does have a led notification which I can customise the colour so at one glance at the phone, I'll know if there is any missed event.

Anyone tried the app noLED with this phone?

Thks bros.

Not bother at all.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered this case from aliexpress, just came

Not for protection, just look good only. :o

HTB11xz7XN2rK1RkSnhJq6ykdpXaQ.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HUD...Pattern-PU-Leather-Hard-Back/32953245718.html

am7890

Reaction score
ordered my set with courts on Sunday 25/11, till now they havent called me on the delivery. called their hotline and constantly getting cut off telling me they will call me back.

too many people ordered i guess. but $1038 is a unbeatable price at this moment even with free gift. even far east cant do that price.

picked up my set from one of those shops during the Qoo10 Black Friday sales. $1027 w/o freebies. $1065 with pen & case. They had read stock though and no need to wait.

Agent51

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to check with you guys if you all remove the stock protector before pasting glass protector? Or just paste it over the stock protector?

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows the battery life of the m-pen?
100hours?
I don't use much... But batt is draining fast. (3-4days die liao)

The m-pen on my mediapad m5 is much much longer

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.