Huawei Mate 9

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
camera aperture is f/2.2 though which is quite shitty, back to 6 plus specs.

Really? Just because the aperture is the same, it means they got the same spec?

And having the same aperture means will produce the same pic quality? Interesting...

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this phone code name is 'midnight'? yesterday ceo keep saying wahwei 'midnight'....

kennyg1969

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally a launch date for Singapore...

Now the wait to confirm the dual sim support 4G/3G and yes i hate the hybrid sim... wish there is a separate slot for the sd card too

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea on the DAC used on this phone?
If the sound is even as good as my S7, buy liao the Porsche Edition. (READ FROM HWZ PORSCHE EDITION NOT COMING TO SINGAPORE. CAN CONFIRM?
Dual Sim + 256GB ROM! Ultimate Travel Companion.

Last edited:

MichaelTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally a launch date for Singapore...

Now the wait to confirm the dual sim support 4G/3G and yes i hate the hybrid sim... wish there is a separate slot for the sd card too

Confirmed 2nd slot is 3g and 2g compatible. It will be a hybrid Sim for purposes of space. Everybody uses hybrid sim because of space limitations.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So now Huawei phones are more ex than most flagship android phones and on pa with fruit phones.

Worth it ?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.