Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design & Mate 9 Pro !!!

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those using Mate 9 Pro... I have a question

When you bought from Malaysia... your model is LON-AL00 or LON-AL29

Which one is International version, which is China domestic set ?

bermudas

Reaction score
For those using Mate 9 Pro... I have a question

When you bought from Malaysia... your model is LON-AL00 or LON-AL29

Which one is International version, which is China domestic set ?
Mine is LON-L29, bought in KL.

I am not sure about sets in China.

outrun100

Reaction score
Anyone bringing the phone to SG? Tried it when i was at China last month, like the curve and smooth rom.

keith00

Master Member
Reaction score
Nearest you can get is Malaysia JB.
I bought mine from a local dealer shop in sg at TY central, also Malaysia set. Around same price in Malaysia.

Not much dealer bring in this phone in sg.

Coming from mate 9 then mate 9 pro, I must say it's worth paying the extra $ for pro

Anyone bringing the phone to SG? Tried it when i was at China last month, like the curve and smooth rom.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is his Mate 9 Porsche?

16299333_1466811966662345_1885740657391796156_n.jpg

Nearest you can get is Malaysia JB.
I bought mine from a local dealer shop in sg at TY central, also Malaysia set. Around same price in Malaysia.

Not much dealer bring in this phone in sg.

Coming from mate 9 then mate 9 pro, I must say it's worth paying the extra $ for pro

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If that's the case.... might as well bring in Mate 9 Pro with Malaysia warranty.

Can't understand their marketing strategy .... Mate 9 Pro should sell welll compare to Porsche

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If really is Malaysia warranty.... I might as well put my money on Samsung S8 with better processor and local warranty.

kiawui

Reaction score
I also interested in the Mate 9 Pro. Saw it in Bkk when I was there 2 days ago. Retailing at 27,990.00 baht and promotion price is 25,990.00 at Pantip.

Should have bought it as I thought Singapore will eventually launch. Called and checked with Huawei singapore and they said that the Mate 9 Pro will not launch in Singapore. Only the Porsche design will launch but no fixed date yet.

outrun100

Reaction score
Got the Mate 9 pro Malaysia set two days ago, thanks to keith00 :s12:
Worth the upgrade from P9+, better battery life, nice screen, smooth UI. Warranty is covered by Huawei Malaysia if you don't mind.

Battery left 40% after full day of used.

pyEOrtul.png

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.