Huawei Mate RS

bboyegg

Reaction score
No problem u are welcome. Did he helped u to apply the screen protector too?
yeah he did, he did a good job, we chat a little, and i asked him to try to import curved glass for Mate RS, i will share with everyone if i get it done.

alan98

Reaction score
I went to the shop at Clementi too. Got the tempered glass which is not curved and it broke. But the silicone case is good. Hated the included flip case. As my phone is now without screen protector, I put it inside a Tumi flip case to protect.

BTW, this phone works with EZLiNK NFC Sim card very nicely now. Initially it failed to work with my Singtel EZLINK NFC SIM card. But think the firmware update fixed it.

Last edited:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian, went paragon m1 days ago. No stock :s22:

Sent from Xiaomi Mi 6X using GAGT

v1hypersg

Reaction score
anyone know where to buy case or cover for this phone ?

also any other option for screen protector ?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to get thick tpu case locally. The one I bought very thin.

Sent from HUAWEI NEO-L29 using GAGT

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, anyone knows if it's possible to get our hands on the mate 20 RS porche, red version?

Read that the red version is only available in China.. But wondering if anyone knows how to get it locally, eg. Through 3rd party or online sources?

Thks!

sam39sg

Reaction score
Released in Oct 2017 at $2298. Now you can get it at $850. :s12:
1znxwt0.jpg

Last edited:

busfreaks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can’t find at Nex .... any exact location?

I guess because the promotion ended so they removed the Mate 10 from the stores already. Can consider get the Mate 20 Rs but I suspect they might launch the Mate 30 Rs soon together with their new P series phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.