Huawei P10 | P10 Plus

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi michael,

Both devices bluetooth has not been approved by Bluetooth authority. Hope they quickly do it, follow by others authority...

Then quickly launch the phone in Singapore, to grab market opportunity

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anything.

Don't care about what version Android.....Most importantly is the variant that come Singapore...bcos of the network

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better be cheaper....Hope Huawei don't seize the chance to increase price

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After everything, I'm quite pumped and will pass my Mate 9 to family when I will get a P10 Plus. P10 will launch first, then P10 Plus, both at the first half of April hopefully. Pricing is probably gonna take a page from the pricing you see online, but it's not gonna be cheap.

Better be cheaper....Hope Huawei don't seize the chance to increase price

see MT replied :) if you want cheap..don't buy at first launch...maybe wait for 3 months :D

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
both phones should be using UFS 2.1 flash memory chip bah, since Mate 9 already using it.

Bcos P9 & P9 Plus uses the old emmc flash memory chip mah

HuatKway

Reaction score
Wished the screen is bigger, like 5.7 rather than 5.5. Now they put the button in is like retroback to old designs most phones r not putting in

MichaelTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The news says Huawei has increased the price..

Micheal is hinting too.. :s22:
no i never hint. But the EU price is always too high to convert directly because of EU VAT. Also note that the P10 and P10 Plus both already exceed the P9 memory and storage, so if they sell at about the same price it is already better buy.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no i never hint. But the EU price is always too high to convert directly because of EU VAT. Also note that the P10 and P10 Plus both already exceed the P9 memory and storage, so if they sell at about the same price it is already better buy.
if price the same... Then people will go for p10 instead of p9... All the p9 stock that still available on market how? Sell to India cheap Cheap?

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.