Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im using aukey wireless earbuds, it's pretty legit

Checking up this one later :

download1531985718.jpeg

:s8:

feryox

Reaction score
I was a Samsung user before that and quite sure I can feel the difference but then I was using note 3 before that. Can't really comment on Apple cause I never use iPhone before.

My colleague used a Note 5 before changing to Huawei also can feel the battery life is better and my another colleague who used to be a iPhone fan also said so after switching to Huawei.

Infact, I know of few colleagues making a switch to Huawei was pretty happy with the battery life.

Previously using Sony XZ Premium, after the last update (1mth back), batt drain is very bad... or mayb its me that have been playing games more often.
I have to charge the phone at ard 4pm, which left ard 20~30%.

Now, ever since I've change to P20 Pro, no such issue anymore. I still play games at the same timing, n I still have ard 20%+ at ard 12mn.
Very happy that P20 Pro can last till end of the day.
But then my powerbank will b kinda useless liao.. lol

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously using Sony XZ Premium, after the last update (1mth back), batt drain is very bad... or mayb its me that have been playing games more often.
I have to charge the phone at ard 4pm, which left ard 20~30%.

Now, ever since I've change to P20 Pro, no such issue anymore. I still play games at the same timing, n I still have ard 20%+ at ard 12mn.
Very happy that P20 Pro can last till end of the day.
But then my powerbank will b kinda useless liao.. lol

Same same, my previous LG G4 drained battery like water before switching out to Mate9 and it's like an oven when using to play Pogo.

Now I also never need to use power bank liao.

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same same, my previous LG G4 drained battery like water before switching out to Mate9 and it's like an oven when using to play Pogo.

Now I also never need to use power bank liao.

Because lg has shitty firmware..

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually currently which is the best wireless earphone available in the market?
I have Sony's wh1000xm2 and wi1000x and both are really good. Nice sound, nice fit and finish, good active noise cancellation.

clyp1973

Reaction score
Been using p20 for past 3 months.. 1 thing I have issue with is Bluetooth..

I wear my B&O Bluetooth earset and hold the phone on my hand, no issue. Once I out in my pocket, connection becomes intermittent

eriol125

Reaction score
I'm on .130, no problems with Bluetooth.
Devices: LG Watch Urbane, Pokemon Go Plus, Jabra Elite Sports 2

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score

I wear my B&O Bluetooth earset and hold the phone on my hand, no issue. Once I out in my pocket, connection becomes intermittent

I have no problem with BT headset on my p20 also.

liemsc

Reaction score
U mean u can tap at the bus using your HP?

Yes, SHOULD. But the fail rate is very high, compared to last time when I used NFC in Sony Xperia. And I find the Mrt tap gate has higher success rate than bus, somehow.

Aditshar

Reaction score
The NFC-Sim does work on buses and MRT. Just take note on your casing. Thicker casing will make the NFC less effective.

Yes, SHOULD. But the fail rate is very high, compared to last time when I used NFC in Sony Xperia. And I find the Mrt tap gate has higher success rate than bus, somehow.

Palary

Master Member
Reaction score
xeI6fffl.jpg

Is this the app? I have 2 cards inside, how it knows which card to deduct?

WinHan

Reaction score
Just got myself a Jaybird run. Same dropouts issue. Wonder its the phone or the earbuds that's causing it... Yours being the premium B&O. Will try a firmware update on the earbuds to see any improvements. I've use my other jaybird X3 without such issue so possibly it's the true wireless earbuds causing it

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.