HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Huawei P50 series (Now this is game changing)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sars8888

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2021, 01:18 PM   #1

Huawei P50 series (Now this is game changing)

Here 1 mobile camera sensor

Long time Samsung fan here. From S7 to S20 I upgrade every year. Skipping S21 this year. Just nice looking for a phone P50 may be the one for me.

Considering Huawei P Series camera compartment already amazing, the new 1-inch sensor will kill competitors in mobile photography. Samsung and Apple likely wont be able to catch up so fast if ever. In addition, if smartphone haven't completely kill off compact camera, 1-inch sensor now will. Good bye to RX100 haha (just joking).

Now the only pain will be no GSM. Google pay, map API and notification etc.
But with that said, would that convince you to purchase it over other flagship smartphones?
fxsg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2021, 06:07 PM   #2

Here 1 mobile camera sensor

Long time Samsung fan here. From S7 to S20 I upgrade every year. Skipping S21 this year. Just nice looking for a phone P50 may be the one for me.

Considering Huawei P Series camera compartment already amazing, the new 1-inch sensor will kill competitors in mobile photography. Samsung and Apple likely wont be able to catch up so fast if ever. In addition, if smartphone haven't completely kill off compact camera, 1-inch sensor now will. Good bye to RX100 haha (just joking).

Now the only pain will be no GSM. Google pay, map API and notification etc.
But with that said, would that convince you to purchase it over other flagship smartphones?
Not for me as google more important than 1" sensor. will carry on using my mate 20x until it uplorry.
stone1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2021, 11:18 PM   #3

May go to iPhone next if No Google. Will keep my p30 as my spare phone.
Johnteoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2021, 11:39 AM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.techradar.com/sg/news/hu...eak-is-correct
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2021, 11:55 AM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.cnbeta.com/articles/tech/1077069.htm

华为P50系列有两个版本:国内仅鸿蒙、国外还有安卓
Old 26-02-2021, 01:52 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

singtel dash can kinda replace Google pay
1982-1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2021, 04:33 PM   #7
Master Member

Be frank to yourself, who will buy a phone only for photo taking? Harmony os takes a long way to compete with Android which has already well developed. Not talking about bugs that needed to be fixed from time to time. This is a phone for those with deep pockets who will use it as a second phone and not for the daily use.
michaelfun likes this.
sars8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:06 AM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't know but just think about how android OS started in the beginning after symbian OS had started out for a decade though it died
1982-1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

Be frank to yourself, who will buy a phone only for photo taking? Harmony os takes a long way to compete with Android which has already well developed. Not talking about bugs that needed to be fixed from time to time. This is a phone for those with deep pockets who will use it as a second phone and not for the daily use.
Are you DavidWong?
OutBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

than why u in this thread?
Old Today, 06:22 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

than why u in this thread?
Maybe he feels threatened by Huawei HarmonyOS.
OutBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.