[Starhub] Youtube loading very slowly

Aeroplane.

Master Member
Reaction score
thankfully i found this thread, thought it was only me... Slow as hell since the past few days, start video only able to load first 3 seconds, then have to wait another 20 seconds to buff and play another 5 seconds and thereafter....

Jeff1244

Reaction score
I not only youtube....Very what sia night time the thing keep dc dc dc webpage keep cannot view need keep refresh

SExiao

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys... you guys realise that this Fibre simi ** thingy is cumming???

Maybe they wanna you all to feel that your current one is damn telok and will "upgrade" to their Fibre??? Well they did pump in so much $$$$, if nobody suckcribe, their year end bonus boh liao.... :s8::D

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys... you guys realise that this Fibre simi ** thingy is cumming???

Maybe they wanna you all to feel that your current one is damn telok and will "upgrade" to their Fibre??? Well they did pump in so much $$$$, if nobody suckcribe, their year end bonus boh liao.... :s8::D

Ya, if like that they will receive a call about them not getting the next bill payment since I jumping ship.

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now is ard 10am but youtube already loading damn fugging slow. wtf man. NO MORE STARFUG IN FUTURE! :mad:

ToriQQ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my home network got problem accessing sites everyday
i wonder if its starhub or my router :(

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys its not the router issue
its SH side having issues.

so many brands of routers we using here
cannot be all having issues?
:s22::s22:

sHrike

Reaction score
i had the same problem with Starhub...slow loading of youtube...never managed to solve this problem till the day i switch to singtel..consistent speed and downloads....smooth youtube....

and i paying only 23$ for 10Mbps...why stay at starhub and suffer?

Melicious

Master Member
Reaction score
well, i had enough of this crap. 2 more weeks and i'm jumping to singtel fibre.
but i am keeping my finger cross.

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fibre seems like not that stable yet. No much promo too and too many hidden costs... Nucleus Connect like a lot of pattern some more.

Lucky my Starhub contract ended last October liao and I'm just waiting around. Cannot tahan anymore of their crap and already signed 6 month contract with M1 cable. Still lagi cheaper than what I'm paying Starhub now for the same bandwidth. Just waiting for activation later this week so can immediately call Starhub to cancel.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.