2Wire 2701HGV-E aka mio Box

Hanwudi

Reaction score
you can call singtel at 1688. they will send someone down to replace the modem if faulty.

hwsinn

Reaction score
if my connection is as follows:
RJ11 -> white miobox (bridge mode) -> asus router (PPPoE mode)
Where do i connect my miotv?

asus router has a IPTV section. i activate that and all devices cannot surf

sim3

Reaction score
i configured my 2wire 2701hgv-e as bridge mode. how do i access 2wire admin page? 192.168.1.254 seem like not reachable anymore after I set as bridge mode. any advice? Thanks

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for digging this old thread..:o

Yesterday my 7000 went cranky and its WiFi range got really small that you can only use it infront of it so I digged out this 2Wire 2701HGV-E modem router out which I kept it years ago.

However, I tried accessing the admin page of it and it doesn't seem to have the Wireless configuration page, which I remebered the older admin page used to have this feature..
TCHxMt0.png

Anyone know how to access it? Thanks!! :)

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yesterday my 7000 went cranky and its WiFi range got really small that you can only use it infront of it so I digged out this 2Wire 2701HGV-E modem router out which I kept it years ago.

However, I tried accessing the admin page of it and it doesn't seem to have the Wireless configuration page, which I remebered the older admin page used to have this feature..
TCHxMt0.png

maybe u try boardband links.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TCHxMt0.png

wifi settings is under "home network"..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.