HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Aruba Instanton

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2019, 09:43 AM   #1

Aruba Instanton

Hi, I recently stumbled onto Aruba Instanton AP. Have anyone here use the product? Does it support social media login?
assamcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 01:16 PM   #2

An AP is just a piece of hardware to extend wifi coverage so that you can connect to the internet.
Nothing more nothing less.
What is your question / issues you are facing ?
Old 23-10-2019, 01:18 PM   #3

Sorry, wont this question to better asked at Aruba Airhead's community and you may get a faster reply than in here.

There is only one place that you can buy this instant-on in Singapore off the shelf and a little doubtful if any end-users or consumers would be daring enough to purchase Aruba without really knowing if there are any long term licences cost or support cost.

I strongly believe Aruba is a good product, I would personally promote Aruba Solution for Enterprise or commercial usage (if budget allows) but for anything smaller, its going move mountains.

Aruba has a lot marketing/educating effort to go/do to promote the instant-on.

Hi, I recently stumbled onto Aruba Instanton AP. Have anyone here use the product? Does it support social media login?
mrkiasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.