Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

auzzuro

Reaction score
Do u guys watch singapore Netflix or USA Netflix how the streaming heard USA have 4 k movies ?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u guys watch singapore Netflix or USA Netflix how the streaming heard USA have 4 k movies ?
huh??? availability of 4K contents firstly depends on the subscription plan you are paying monthly.. then followed by the content itself..

which means,

if you are subscribed to the 4 screens UHD 4K plan, and "Movie A" is available in 4K and available in the contents library both SG and US Netflix libraries, you will be able to stream and view it in 4Kbregardless of which region Netflix you are connected to.

but,

if "Movie A" is only available in HD resolution, that would be the highest resolution you can stream and view that title regardless of which region library it is available in. even if you are subscribed to the UHD plan.

and,

if you are only subscribed to the 2 screens HD plan, you will never be able to see or view any titles in 4K UHD regardless of which region Netflix you are in.

in short, people access other region's Netflix for the additional content titles not available in SG. and having those additional contents in 4K would could be considered as an added bonus to it; if you happened to be on the 4K subscription that is.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Lu Xiao Feng

Reaction score
I planning to setup a router with vpn setup. To use for access china app due to geo location. Any recommendations which vpn. Anyone try expressvpn

lesliechow2003

Reaction score
Hi , my mi box S cannot stream us Netflix .
I subscribe Surfshark VPN and choose few US server to connect still the same.

andylau78

Reaction score
Please recommend me a VPN that can

1) Bypass Netflix location lock
2) Surfing online without being exposed my IP address to hacker

Thanks.

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi , my mi box S cannot stream us Netflix .
I subscribe Surfshark VPN and choose few US server to connect still the same.

Keep on trying different US servers, it is a cat & mouse game.

Can't explain why but I find it easier to bypass Netflix geo-block on my PC than Mi Box S. Could be Surfshark app &/or Netflix app.

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please recommend me a VPN that can

1) Bypass Netflix location lock
2) Surfing online without being exposed my IP address to hacker

Thanks.

1) Surfshark, Nornvpn & WindScribe.

2) Should be a given for any good VPN.

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could be the super long weekend or Surfshark has improved:

jUYndjj.jpg

keechiu

Reaction score
Hi Pathfinder, able to PM me the nordvpn code? :)

I'm looking for a good vpn for streaming from a taiwan website. Wonder if Nord can do the trick for me.

darkevil

Reaction score

I'm looking for a good vpn for streaming from a taiwan website. Wonder if Nord can do the trick for me.

I'm using Nord. It's really horrible with Taiwan. Requesting for a refund meanwhile.

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Surfshark, IKEv2

mD9wPoi.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.