Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

nagase_4

Reaction score
Hi. Am using mibox 4 and just signed up to Windscribe.

How do i set it up on my mibox. Because everytime i open windscribe app on mibox and connects to another location, then i close windscribe app and goes to say netflix or any other app, the vpn connection is closed.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Am using mibox 4 and just signed up to Windscribe.

How do i set it up on my mibox. Because everytime i open windscribe app on mibox and connects to another location, then i close windscribe app and goes to say netflix or any other app, the vpn connection is closed.
Am also using windscribe to watch Netflix Japan on the mibox. No issues. Just close the app after it connects and launch Netflix

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just my two cents. I am using windscribe free 50gb/month. It will disconnects usually during torrenting. Also it is under the 14 eyes or something??

I'm on 3 year premium subscription that i bought during last year’s black friday sales for about $26.. don’t really have issues with torrenting.. windscribe is based in canada so yes it’s under 14 eyes.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh I use to only utilise Windscribe when I need to access other region Netflix.. but their speeds has been more and more impressive as time pass..

take this for example.. more than 100mbps down connected to one of their LA server and I'm not even using wifi.. just my 4G data..

Crn1oJC.png

ericsoon72

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Keepsolid VPN Unlimited?

How's the download speeds and connection stability?

Can it be used in China?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Keepsolid VPN Unlimited?

How's the download speeds and connection stability?

Can it be used in China?

Never read about this VPN from China VPN related sites, so you can assume it will not work. Majority of VPN do not work in China anyway. And during sensitive time almost all VPN do not work, including ExpressVPN and other famous VPNs.

Ref: they do claim they can work in China though.
https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/countries/china-vpn

Last edited:

ahger_2311

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there’s any sale for wind scribe or surfshark for 1111 or Black Friday. Any idea where to see if got promo? I need it for Netflix on my shield..

kw442

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are you guys able to connect to different region on NetFlix using SurfShark?

I find that it is easier to connect to Netflix via VPN (Surfshark user here) on my Windows 10 PC than my Xiaomi TV box.

Netflix on Brave browser (PC) vs Netflix app (TV box).

Easier = can get thru' on more VPN servers.

Unique.Melody

Reaction score
I find that it is easier to connect to Netflix via VPN (Surfshark user here) on my Windows 10 PC than my Xiaomi TV box.

Netflix on Brave browser (PC) vs Netflix app (TV box).

Easier = can get thru' on more VPN servers.

i tried using surfshark on sony tv and use netflix, it says something like vpn/adblock detected or something and i have to whitelist netflix on sony tv to use.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.