HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Best VPN provider (In your opinion)?

Like Tree572Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2014, 03:52 PM   #511
Supremacy Member

Basically to summarize, someone failed his English comprehension about my reply regarding P2P security issue to another person and the 3rd chap tried to be a smart aleck without reading the posts in their entirety and goofed in his reply to me.

... and yeah, that 3rd chap is the one who is feeling pretty petty about the whole incident and was feeling some consolation thinking that I deleted an earlier post which I actually didn't ... LoL.
I don't know if you are plain stupid or what. I think the only mistake that I have made with regards to your post on how you insult someone's English failed is that I didn't read your post earlier on.

As such, I don't see how that is considered a English comprehension failure. On the other hand, you have clearly failed in common sense. Common sense tells if something is not read, the mistake is carelessness, not failure to comprehension. Can you don't exhibit such stupidity when making accusation ?

Somemore you are childish enough to kick start the movement for legal to intervene, which is another level of childishness.

If you have not deleted that post, I guess it must be the mod then. So it seems there are so many moderators around trying to sweep up some nonsensical posts especially on how someone is rude enough to just call other English failed over a simple question statement. if that's the case, clearly I would like to thank the moderator for doing so, because he/she is indeed doing the forum a favour.
davidktw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #512

Yah calling something English failed when the fella just made one simple statement on whether P2P can be tracked is indeed of higher learning. I failed to see where it's coming from, more like down in the underground
Sigh ... you're probably too thick to realize that the fella's question whether P2P can be tracked is actually more like trolling when the answer was already clearly spelt out thus he deserved that bite from me.

Just curious, is that troll one of your clone accounts ?
Old 03-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #513
Supremacy Member

Sigh ... you're probably too thick to realize that the fella's question whether P2P can be tracked is actually more like trolling when the answer was already clearly spelt out thus he deserved that bite from me.

Just curious, is that troll one of your clone accounts ?
Tsk tsk. What an overly sensitive fella we are dealing with here. More like you have a thicker skull, I bet it wouldn't even crack when hit by a train.

First the fella only answer to this thread once and only once to your post. Immediately you have managed to concluded using your means that it MUST be a troll and no other possibility.

So I see how skewed and judgmental you are. Again "Pot calling the kettle black". Twice in a row.

Last edited by davidktw; 03-07-2014 at 03:57 PM..
Old 03-07-2014, 03:56 PM   #514

Tsk tsk. What an over sensitive fella we are dealing with here. More like you have a thicker skull, I bet it wouldn't even crack when hit by a train.
Thanks for that reply.

Quoted in case you choose to delete it later.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #515

I don't know if you are plain stupid or what. I think the only mistake that I have made with regards to your post on how you insult someone's English failed is that I didn't read your post earlier on.

As such, I don't see how that is considered a English comprehension failure. On the other hand, you have clearly failed in common sense. Common sense tells if something is not read, the mistake is carelessness, not failure to comprehension. Can you don't exhibit such stupidity when making accusation ?

Somemore you are childish enough to kick start the movement for legal to intervene, which is another level of childishness.

If you have not deleted that post, I guess it must be the mod then. So it seems there are so many moderators around trying to sweep up some nonsensical posts especially on how someone is rude enough to just call other English failed over a simple question statement. if that's the case, clearly I would like to thank the moderator for doing so, because he/she is indeed doing the forum a favour.
Ooohhh ... and this too
Old 03-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #516
Supremacy Member

Thanks for that reply.

Quoted in case you choose to delete it later.
Please be my guest, quote all you like, I have never liked to delete my own post. If I made a mistake, I owned up as soon as possible. I don't feel shamed to admit my mistake, on the other hand, I can't say the same for the rest.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #517
Supremacy Member

Ooohhh ... and this too
Oh! Please do it more often. Anyway HWZ should have sufficient diskspace for such purpose of yours. Feel free to quote twice for redundancies. Clearly you feel the need to do so.

Oh you even bold it. Splendid. I thank you for that. How gracious of you. Could I also recommend that you put it red ? Some colours will make it even more outstanding, people can notice it right away.

Last edited by davidktw; 03-07-2014 at 04:02 PM..
Old 03-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #518
Arch-Supremacy Member

Your iPhone thread is basically your misunderstanding about the eco-system about Apple platform, so clearly you don't have to iterate that understanding deficiency there.
I have been and IP user since IP3GS so you want to teach me how to use it. How kind of you.
Knight_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #519
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you don't know your subject, then stand to be corrected. Not everyone has to agree with your stand, just like what you may not agree with mine. I'm not offended you have another stand. But definitely whining here how I have revoked you in another thread clearly shows the childishness of your character.
It just show what kind of personality you have that's all.

As usual nothing to share just a lot of cock to talk.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #520
Supremacy Member

I have been and IP user since IP3GS so you want to teach me how to use it. How kind of you.
Only IP 3GS ? How about 2G and 3G ? So suddenly you are an early bird. Know something, there are people been around of decades and still can't hold a candle above people born later. So there is no need to show case how long you have been a IP user and still didn't manage the grasp the concept of the eco-system.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #521
Supremacy Member

It just show what kind of personality you have that's all.
Really ? So little words and you can already read my character. That's very knowledgeable of you. Just that somehow, to date, I failed to see based on the knowledge you have exhibited so far.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #522
Arch-Supremacy Member

Only IP 3GS ? How about 2G and 3G ? So suddenly you are an early bird. Know something, there are people been around of decades and still can't hold a candle above people born later. So there is no need to show case how long you have been a IP user and still didn't manage the grasp the concept of the eco-system.
wow so you are the sexpert teach something I dun know lah talk so much cock for what?
Old 03-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #523
Arch-Supremacy Member

Really ? So little words and you can already read my character. That's very knowledgeable of you. Just that somehow, to date, I failed to see based on the knowledge you have exhibited so far.
So you have seen all my post, you sure? Zhun bo?
Old 03-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #524
Arch-Supremacy Member

Idiots like you just takes 2 sentences to comprehend. No need rocket science.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #525
Supremacy Member

wow so you are the sexpert teach something I dun know lah talk so much cock for what?
It's actually easier to teach someone who don't know something, the cup is empty. It's actually a lot harder to each someone who has the cup half filled, but with the wrong information.

Seriously I'm not as knowledgeable as you, clearly for someone who can see thru my character just using words, he is clearly more superior. So far you have clearly shown that superiority, why even need to ask for my guidance ?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.