Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do have stacksocial USD $10 referral so in case someone need it, can pm me :)

Sent from PM me SGD $20 ohm Referral Code And USD $10 For Stacksocial Referral Code :) using GAGT
you forgot to mention the important point at that the new user need to spend at least us$50 and then wait for 30 days first before thet will receive the $10 credit to be offset again their NEXT purchase. :)

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NeoWin has the following perks. So you can get US$10 off as a first timer and save US$1 for every US$25 spent.

Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.

For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.

Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.

10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
neowin and stacksocial is under the same company of stackcommerce..

which is why both websites look similar with identical referral and rewards program and prices.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
neowin and stacksocial is under the same company of stackcommerce..

which is why both websites look similar with identical referral and rewards program and prices.

No wonder. Thanks for the info.

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just tried and it's working fine.. did you connect to the us windflix or uk windflix server?

I on WiFi then on vpn then on Netflix. Can see movie list changed but on playing prompts u con connect to proxy then video stop playing. How?

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I on WiFi then on vpn then on Netflix. Can see movie list changed but on playing prompts u con connect to proxy then video stop playing. How?
Account is sg netflix of course cannot la.. lol

Sent from Old Man Pressing For Retirement using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You must choose US/UK windflix.. others won't work

I using sg account no problem watch us Netflix

Because you are connected to SG netflix, not US..

xboxlife

Reaction score
You must choose US/UK windflix.. others won't work

Because you are connected to SG netflix, not US..

I thought netflix account is worldwide and only depend which country to access.But with vpn it will able to access depend on which country ip using.Correct me if im wrong as i not expert on vpn.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm using SG Netflix account to access US and UK Netflix contents using VPN..
I thought netflix account is worldwide and only depend which country to access.But with vpn it will able to access depend on which country ip using.Correct me if im wrong as i not expert on vpn.
yup Netflix account can be used worldwide, but the contents inside Netflix is not the same worldwide and this is dependent on where Netflix "thinks" you are currently located in based on your IP. but Netflix is now blocking alot of VPN IPs.. so only less than a handful of VPN providers out there can support it.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.