Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

alexlau

Reaction score
Can anyone use the so-called code shared in the forum? I only got a link to a facebook page, but there is no further information on the code...

MichealScott

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is NordVPN really the best for Netflix...? I used it for the past 2 days and it seems really shi*yy. I cannot even load the episodes..I was trying to watch The Office.

MichealScott

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do a speed test in Netflix, post your results here.

i don't know how to do that. I am watching on my laptop and the main problem comes when trying to load the episode or take like 10minutes to load, once it is loaded, it streams fine. But most of the time, the episodes don't load. It is really disappointing since I paid for this service. I don't think I can recommend NordVPN. High chance I will cancel to get the refund. :s22::s22:

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score
my iPhone and iPad installed with vpn but iPhone batt drains faster than iPad when leave overnight
what's the reason?

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, have you contacted their support to help resolve your issue?

https://nordvpn.com/contact-us/

i don't know how to do that. I am watching on my laptop and the main problem comes when trying to load the episode or take like 10minutes to load, once it is loaded, it streams fine. But most of the time, the episodes don't load. It is really disappointing since I paid for this service. I don't think I can recommend NordVPN. High chance I will cancel to get the refund. :s22::s22:

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who subscribed to Surfshark, go try out the Hacklock feature. You'll know if your email credentials have been leaked or not m

sevenfightclub

Reaction score
For those who are using NordVPN - is it common that you cannot access any websites (just stuck at loading) especially during day time?

dayfornight

Reaction score
Need help on IP leak

Hi there, i'm detecting an IP leak on my PC, using ipleak.com .
Wondering if anyone here knows how to solve this issue ?

I'm using surfshark VPN, but i'm not detecting any leaks on my laptop/iphone & android devices.
so i believe is my pc setting.

majormajor

Reaction score
I have a NORDVPN, i tried viewing Toggle TV overseas, still not working. They told me they still cant find a support on the site not even identify what could be blocking their server.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.