Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where? Perhaps I didn’t know where to look for such deals.
Same here.

The usual places like Stackdocial and Android Central do not have such deals for Surfshark, not for the US$0.8 deal, let alone the US$0.18 deal.

The cheapest deal I can find using Google is this US$1.99 per month 2 year plan.
https://surfshark.com/deals?coupon=...fRD96HlqEYwax1H3biXCbcXF9RkaFmohoChSwQAvD_BwE

It's not direct sales 0.18/month. Those who got the previous lobang from me knows where to extend.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not direct sales 0.18/month.

Sorry just curious. What does "not direct sales" mean? Still a proper account and not a shared account, right?

It's not direct sales 0.18/month. Those who got the previous lobang from me knows where to extend.

Edit: I saw you have updated the answer. So basically if people are interested, they should pm you or 1scape to know more about the deal.

Last edited:

greythorne

Reaction score

Ah ok. Maybe those on previous deals only get the 0.18/month. Bro pathfinder what’s the cheapest now?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any VPN that I can make use of my google credit ??

You mean to purchase the VPN subscription from Google Play Store in-app purchase?

If yes, then the answer is yes. You can purchase Express VPN, Nord VPN, Surfshark, Windscribe, purevpn, Ivacy, etc.

But take note usually you are not able to apply promotion codes with in-app purchase. So the cost may be (much) higher than if you pay through website.

Last edited:

nagase_4

Reaction score
Wah i purchase surfshark 27mth at usd47.76.

Cashback is usd40.18

Balance is usd7.58

Work out to about usd0.28 per month!!!

Thanks bro Pathfinder

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah i purchase surfshark 27mth at usd47.76.

Cashback is usd40.18

Balance is usd7.58

Work out to about usd0.28 per month!!!

Thanks bro Pathfinder

Ah, Cashback, nice. Definitely a good deal.

I can easily find the US$47.76 27month offer on line but the cashback was only 20%.

Guess I will stick with my purevpn one year subscription, the free Astrill Android only VPN and the Windscribe 20GB free. Astrill free Android VPN is actually very good.

Then I am playing with setting up SS/V2Ray servers on the free Google Cloud (one year free).

My main interests are still going-into-China VPN and so far I am okay with 爱加速 and free Transocks plus free UfunR. SpeedIn free version is not good and my free trial of SpeedCN expired.

Last edited:

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
hey all,

Is express vpn effective to use SG pools online portal from outside Singapore ?

(ie. select Singapore server IP)

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey all,

Is express vpn effective to use SG pools online portal from outside Singapore ?

(ie. select Singapore server IP)

I do not have ExpressVPN but I tend to think it should be okay but it is probably too overkill for this simple task.

Cheaper ones like Surfshark and IVacy should work -- hopefully someone can confirm

I tried free V2Ray SG sever on Google Cloud VPS and no issues with Singapore Pools. I also tried free SS servers without problems when I was in China late December 2019.

On comparison I was not successful to unblock SingTel TV Go and Toggle in China.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.