Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Discarded

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bro is using a VPN that can stream china drama on Youku or QQ now?

Tried ExpressVPN can't work from HK :(

ghostpullleg123

Reaction score
any vpn can work with thailand netflix library in singapore? i cannot get surfshark to work to access thailand netflix library

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If want watch China stuff, the VPN PHYSICAL server need to be in HK or China. If not will kena block. Most have their Physical server elsewhere.(in Japan, US, etc)
I used to use IPVanish, but can;t use liao since they no more PHYSICAL server in HK.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You better use apps like Transocks, SpeedIn or 爱加速 or SpeedCN. Or you can look at FlyVPN. They are authorised by Chinese Authorities to set up VPN servers for the purpose of going into China for Chinese Entertainment Contents.

VPN vendors like purevpn and Ivacy may claim to have a few servers in China but in reality they do not work well.

And none of the leading VPN vendors like ExpressVPN, Nord, Surfshark or Windscribe, can leagally operate servers inside China, as they provide services for people inside China
to bypass China Great Firewall. Majority if not all the HK VPN servers will not work either for this purpose of going into China. You need mainland China servers.

Ref:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...vpn]-getting-china-ip-2nd-router-6182701.html

Last edited:

ahyeo

Reaction score
For those who want to VPN into China, they have a promo. 0.99RMB for 15 days. Can try it for a while during CNY period if u want to watch China shows.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry forgot to say... It's transocks

Yes this Transocks 15days RMB0.99 website offer is a good deal to try just nice for Chinese New Year.

SpeedIn also has the buy 360 days get 360days free offer now. But there are feedbacks saying the speed is not great.

So far I have best experiences with 爱加速 which is free now but I think they may change pretty soon.

Yet one more possibilities are FlyVPN or SpeedCN, both got free trial.

I also use UfunR as the backup.

Last edited:

1scape

Banned
Reaction score
surfshark going at 0.66 usd per month currently. purevpn also on discount 76% during CNY period

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.