Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

leechoonhwee

Reaction score
how do you guys find surfshark so far ?
I find the speeds not stable ...sometimes its fast but today is super slow when connecting to US or AUS servers.

NEtflix quality is blurry

In what device you're connected? My Netflix detected the vpn and refuse to load the shows.

killachicken

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
signed up on Saturday, Smart dns was not allow to access Netflix. Couldn’t solve the problem so I requested for refund which they kindly did

So I guess surfshark refund policy is good

Markenson

Reaction score
Hey everyone! If it's possible I would like to get the Surfshark promo code as well. Would be greatly appreciated :)

fai2k74

Reaction score
Hi pathfinder, i accidentally deleted my inbox. Can i get the surfshark promo again? Thks and sori for the trouble

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's weird af, on my laptop and android phone, just using smart DNS works to bypass Netflix geo restrictions but not on the Android TV.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.