Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
Hi. How do you guys enable NordVPN on PrismTV? I downloaded the app but when I turned on the vpn, the TV could not get any network. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Kinda confused on the requirement where it states "new users only" does this mean new users on the VPN or new Shopback users? for example last time I already signed up NordVPN 2 years ago on my current account, will I qualify for cashback if I sign up SurfSharkVPN on my current account/email?

If not, to get cashback on shopback, I have to create an account with a new phone number and new credit/debit card?

unculturedf

Reaction score
Kinda confused on the requirement where it states "new users only" does this mean new users on the VPN or new Shopback users? for example last time I already signed up NordVPN 2 years ago on my current account, will I qualify for cashback if I sign up SurfSharkVPN on my current account/email?

If not, to get cashback on shopback, I have to create an account with a new phone number and new credit/debit card?
Someone clarified before that it's referring to new Surfshark users, but don't quote me on that. Yes to your 2nd question if u intend to 'renew' your eligibility

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good morning all. I'm using Surfshark VPN. Can I check everytime after using the VPN, I always disconnected it before shutting down my PC.

I'm using an electronic switch to off my router between 4-6am. Notice sometimes not able to get back the network.

Is there any setting need to set at the network connectivity or at the VPN?

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which vpn is good for Netflix etc?

I use surfshark, ivacy not so good at netflix leh.

Sometime i choose turkey vpn den youtube show me uk one

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When AJS is fully free, I tried it and it is better than Transocks free.

But I have not tried Transocks paid version.

So far I found the free version of Transocks to be okay for my limited use case.

I pay for Youku VIP and QQ Music VIP and I can access majority of the contents I want without VPN. And Transocks free is good enough for some of the contents which do require VPN.

So far I have not see the need to pay for a China VPN yet.
What is the difference between transocks free vs vpn?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between transocks free vs vpn?

You can say Transocks, AJS, SpeedCN,, Malus VPN, are VPN solutions specifically for going-into-China to access China-only contents.

Normal VPNs like ExpressVPN, NordVPN and Surfshark will not work for this purpose.

Transocks offers free ads-supported version but I do not think it works well any more. So you have to pay to be able to use it effectively. You can try it to see if it serves your purpose or not.

It is the same for others like AJS, SpeedCN and Malus VPN. They only offere very limited trial or free services. For example, AJS only gives 20 minutes free service every day.

Last edited:

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can say Transocks, AJS, SpeedCN,, Malus VPN, are VPN solutions specifically for going-into-China to access China-only contents.

Normal VPNs like ExpressVPN, NordVPN and Surfshark will not work for this purpose.

Transocks used to offer free version but I do not think it works well any more. So you have to pay to be able to use it effectively. You really have to pay to be able to use them. It is the same for others like AJS, SpeedCN and Malus VPN.
So far I tried on google tv, seems like only transocks works. I presume I can sign up using IOS then use for both IOS and Android?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I tried on google tv, seems like only transocks works. I presume I can sign up using IOS then use for both IOS and Android?

By right Transocks, SpeedCN and Malus VPN all offer version for Android TV OS. AJS does not have Android TV OS.

And yes the Transocks paid account should give you access to three equipment at the same time.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any free VPN for China IP?

dont need long term, just wanna access China Appstore for Huawei Watch faces.

is there a proxy that i can input for my phone wifi?

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
surfshark now on 100% cashback on shopback... :s12::frown:

anyone bought surfshark via shopback?? can ask how to do it to ensure can get the cashback?? :s12::frown:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.