Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

yogiyogs

Reaction score
Hi guys,

for those using surfshark VPN, can I check if it has Philippines server? If yes, what will be the IP when connected to Philippines server?

Currently using windscribe VPN and tempting to switch to surfshark as it has 100% shopback :)

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

for those using surfshark VPN, can I check if it has Philippines server? If yes, what will be the IP when connected to Philippines server?

Currently using windscribe VPN and tempting to switch to surfshark as it has 100% shopback :)

It's a virtual server 45.134.224.133

Last edited:

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can kindly share how to get the 100% cashback promo? Not seeing it in the shopback website. Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated

FlyGuardX

Reaction score
Anyone can kindly share how to get the 100% cashback promo? Not seeing it in the shopback website. Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated
pm-ed you the 100% cashback for nord (still available on 26 jan)
for new user only

Last edited:

007Mi6

Reaction score
CyberGhost VPN, every morning once a while will have issue with SG server.

I was trying to login using my laptop but I forgot the password. Do email recovery doesn’t work. Really crap

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lor, if u change the tax to US, skip the $8 tax, then no problem liao, is free of charge haha
Just checking, as long as we are “only” receiving 100% cashback (for Nord), no matter we switch to any tax-free country, the cashback will still somehow be lesser than what normal CC bills us (after converting from the other country to SGD), right?

I mean the final nett cash outlay is still ridiculously low for 2-3 years, but just wanna confirm the concept that a strictly-100% cashback <> $0-cash outlay no matter how we siam the tax?

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
if any bro willing to share windscibe premium account info for controld sign-up, please pm. thanks.

PC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody face slower vpn this week? i used to get very close speed with and without vpn (400+Mbps).
now it's only 200+Mbps with vpn, without vpn still normal at 400+. tried 2 different vpns both same result.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nordvpn ending in March.
Any good offers?
Previously I got nordvpn through ShopBack.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nordvpn ending in March.
Any good offers?
Previously I got nordvpn through ShopBack.
Thanks to FlyGuardX, I have signed up.
I used different email, different credit card but same name in credit card, so not sure if will go through.
Anyone using such similar credential manage to be eligible for the 100% cashback?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.