HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Like Tree588Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #496

As much as I have mistaken a post, that doesn't mean others couldn't. If you are not willing to answer others' doubt, you are free to not answer. If you decided to called others failed in English, I think you have failed in your way too.

I don't need you to retract the tag and I don't see your mistake applies to me. I do feel injustice, but clearly you are not worthy of me to take any legal action against you since it will be going a new low doing that. Since you wanna as such, be my guest it's clear for all to read anyway.
No worries. I'm more than glad for others (who bother in the 1st place) to read through our entire sparring session. Good mental exercise I must say.

Enjoy the rest of your day and God bless.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #497
Arch-Supremacy Member

No worries. I'm more than glad for others (who bother in the 1st place) to read through our entire sparring session. Good mental exercise I must say.

Enjoy the rest of your day and God bless.
Apparently there are some who will read and has voiced out, so it's clear. I shall enjoy my day where it's meant to be. Noted with thanks
davidktw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #498
Arch-Supremacy Member

It is an interesting sight to see an interesting post supposedly between #479 and #480 is removed. Intriguing indeed.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:44 PM   #499
Great Supremacy Member

Chill man, we are still discussing about vpn right?
|||||||||| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #500
Arch-Supremacy Member

Chill man, we are still discussing about vpn right?
Definitely about VPN here. Just feel intrigued how there exist seemingly rightful defense about something and the next thing you find it missing. A discontinuity, what a pity
Old 03-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #501

Definitely about VPN here. Just feel intrigued how there exist seemingly rightful defense about something and the next thing you find it missing. A discontinuity, what a pity
Not trying to re-start the nonsense with you but just to clarify that I wasn't the one who deleted that post about my reply to what's his name about his failed English.

Besides, it was quoted in your subsequent reply so that deletion seems totally pointless in the first place.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #502
Arch-Supremacy Member

Are we having English lessons here or VPN lessons?
Knight_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:05 PM   #503
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like nothing constructive is ever gonna come out from you except picking faults. Just like in my iphone thread. You got something better to share? If not silence is golden.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #504

Are we having English lessons here or VPN lessons?
Basically to summarize, someone failed his English comprehension about my reply regarding P2P security issue to another person and the 3rd chap tried to be a smart aleck without reading the posts in their entirety and goofed in his reply to me.

... and yeah, that 3rd chap is the one who is feeling pretty petty about the whole incident and was feeling some consolation thinking that I deleted an earlier post which I actually didn't ... LoL.

Last edited by elpibe10; 03-07-2014 at 03:10 PM..
elpibe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:12 PM   #505
Arch-Supremacy Member

Basically to summarize, someone failed his English comprehension about my reply regarding P2P security issue to another person and the 3rd chap tried to be a smart aleck without reading the posts in their entirety and goofed in his reply to me.
Just like how he pick me in my iphone thread. Trying to prove he is right using more flowery language isn't gonna score him points. Might as well join the PAP. Completely understand how you feel.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #506

Just like how he pick me in my iphone thread. Trying to prove he is right using more flowery language isn't gonna score him points. Might as well join the PAP. Completely understand how you feel.
Yeah just look at that 'Linux' post (last post in the Synology thread - Storage Clinic) and you can basically tell what kind of a person he is.

Epeen tua tua ki
Old 03-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #507
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not trying to re-start the nonsense with you but just to clarify that I wasn't the one who deleted that post about my reply to what's his name about his failed English.

Besides, it was quoted in your subsequent reply so that deletion seems totally pointless in the first place.
Oh that's interesting....
Old 03-07-2014, 03:45 PM   #508
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like nothing constructive is ever gonna come out from you except picking faults. Just like in my iphone thread. You got something better to share? If not silence is golden.
Your iPhone thread is basically your misunderstanding about the eco-system about Apple platform, so clearly you don't have to iterate that understanding deficiency there.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #509
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yeah just look at that 'Linux' post (last post in the Synology thread - Storage Clinic) and you can basically tell what kind of a person he is.

Epeen tua tua ki
Yah calling something English failed when the fella just made one simple statement on whether P2P can be tracked is indeed of higher learning. I failed to see where it's coming from, more like down in the underground
Old 03-07-2014, 03:48 PM   #510
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you don't know your subject, then stand to be corrected. Not everyone has to agree with your stand, just like what you may not agree with mine. I'm not offended you have another stand. But definitely whining here how I have revoked you in another thread clearly shows the childishness of your character.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.