Cable broadband provider in Singapore

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any cable broadband providers besides starhub?

I could not find any plans from Singtel, m1 and my republic. Only starhub provides the dual broadband plan that comes with cable broadband.

My company has complications installing a fiber point so would like to stick with cable. Currently using some donkey $90/month plan before I joined.

Want to do an upgrade. Looks like if I only want cable the best and only option is 200MBPS starhub dual broadband?

Thanks all.

quinnkei

Reaction score
Cable will be retiring in 2017 onwards for consumer not sure about commercial. M1 also stop offering Cable for consumer a year back.. you might call M1 cooperate sales to find out

ska13a

Reaction score
Cable will be retiring in 2017 onwards for consumer not sure about commercial. M1 also stop offering Cable for consumer a year back.. you might call M1 cooperate sales to find out

m1 cable is riding on starhub
just like how circle.life is riding on m1

deathblade82

Reaction score
Are there any cable broadband providers besides starhub?

I could not find any plans from Singtel, m1 and my republic. Only starhub provides the dual broadband plan that comes with cable broadband.

My company has complications installing a fiber point so would like to stick with cable. Currently using some donkey $90/month plan before I joined.

Want to do an upgrade. Looks like if I only want cable the best and only option is 200MBPS starhub dual broadband?

Thanks all.

http://www.sg.ntt.com/en/services/residential-services/bb-internet-access-service.html

Be warned of the price !!!

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I believe Starhub will be phasing out cable broadband in the future

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.