HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Forced from cable TV to fibre TV by Starhub

Like Tree88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2019, 07:43 AM   #2191
Master Member

Thanks. Installed but cannot pair account. Keep receiving error
So you are having problems enter the TVB activation pin when redirect to a website right? There is a similar report elsewhere. Maybe the website is not ready. Just wait for a while to try again.
xiaofan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 07:52 AM   #2192
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like the Android TV APK is directly offered on its official website to sideload:
https://plus.tvbanywhere.com/apk/TVB...re_TV_1007.apk
M1 Android TV box is not the same as fibre TV. Android TV the video sourse is not original so in SD or the most is 720P and no 1080i video. This is original so just need to wait.

Last edited by Henry Ng; 30-04-2019 at 07:59 AM..
Henry Ng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 11:11 AM   #2193
Featured Sponsor

Hi htngwilliam,

CAST is available to Singtel postpaid mobile, fibre, and Singtel TV subscribers.

We hope that you successfully sign up for CAST. Feel free to PM us if you have any queries on the service.

We hope that the content on CAST, especially e-Le, our popular free in-house Asian entertainment channel offering movies, drama and variety shows from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, will be to your liking.

Worst case sign up the mysim 20 then subscribe to SingTel Cast lo. Can terminate anytime also

Feel free to reach out to us here on Mondays to Fridays (9 am to 6 pm).

Last edited by Singtel; 30-04-2019 at 11:16 AM..
Singtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 11:35 AM   #2194
Master Member

Hi htngwilliam,

CAST is available to Singtel postpaid mobile, fibre, and Singtel TV subscribers.

We hope that you successfully sign up for CAST. Feel free to PM us if you have any queries on the service.

We hope that the content on CAST, especially e-Le, our popular free in-house Asian entertainment channel offering movies, drama and variety shows from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, will be to your liking.
Any time plan that SingTel will extend the service to non-Singtel customers? Take note Starhub Go is available to non-Starhub customers.
Old 30-04-2019, 01:07 PM   #2195
Supremacy Member

Hi htngwilliam,

I am a non singtel subscriber, how to sign up? Non singtel customer want to jump ship to SingTel also so difficult. Lol
htngwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 05:14 PM   #2196
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any time plan that SingTel will extend the service to non-Singtel customers? Take note Starhub Go is available to non-Starhub customers.
He may be just a sales person and can not decide on policy.
Henry Ng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 05:20 PM   #2197
Supremacy Member

He may be just a sales person and can not decide on policy.
Sales can get back to management
Old 30-04-2019, 05:34 PM   #2198
Greater Supremacy Member

Maybe they will charge non singtel subscriber for $25? $15 more in future Lol
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 08:03 PM   #2199
Master Member

So you are having problems enter the TVB activation pin when redirect to a website right? There is a similar report elsewhere. Maybe the website is not ready. Just wait for a while to try again.
I tried to install the TV version of TVBAnywhere+ apk on my generic boxes and it does not work so I can not test the TV version. Looks like they limit the TV version to Android TV OS device like Mi Box S, Nvidia Shield TV and Starhub Go Streaming box.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:00 PM   #2200
Arch-Supremacy Member

Today is the last day I am using suckhub scv... Hopefully I can return smoothly tmwwww....Bye you will not be missed

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT
kiama likes this.
nomoreliaola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 09:09 PM   #2201
Supremacy Member

I tried to install the TV version of TVBAnywhere+ apk on my generic boxes and it does not work so I can not test the TV version. Looks like they limit the TV version to Android TV OS device like Mi Box S, Nvidia Shield TV and Starhub Go Streaming box.
Try the TV app. Look good but the stupid website cannot pair. Knn
Old 30-04-2019, 09:09 PM   #2202
Supremacy Member

Today is the last day I am using suckhub scv... Hopefully I can return smoothly tmwwww....Bye you will not be missed

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT
I joining u next week
kiama likes this.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:12 PM   #2203
Master Member

Try the TV app. Look good but the stupid website cannot pair. Knn
I can not run the TV version. I have no issues with the Play Store mobile version though. My generic boxes are not running official Google Android TV OS.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:22 PM   #2204
Master Member

Anyone managed to get this to work? Tried installing on my Nvidia Shoeld but had an error “can’t open file”.

EDIT: works perfectly, for some reason had to download the file via USB. App works but is a little buggy.

Last edited by SNAG; 30-04-2019 at 09:58 PM..
SNAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:59 AM   #2205
Supremacy Member

Anyone managed to get this to work? Tried installing on my Nvidia Shoeld but had an error “can’t open file”.

EDIT: works perfectly, for some reason had to download the file via USB. App works but is a little buggy.
Mine installed well but just cannot pair with my account
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.