Issues accessing singtel fibre router

mulderfox

Reaction score
Hi

In the past, I used to be able to access the router (2wire) by going to 192.168.1.254 on my browser. Now I keep getting this error message:

"Residential Gateway Error

Another management entity is currently configuring the Residential Gateway.

Please close the Residential Gateway Configuration window, and try again in a few minutes."

If I manually turn off the router and turn in back on, it does give me a few minutes of access, but that's no solution for me. Any idea how I can stop this?
As far as I know no one is connected to the router from outside, or from the home network.

Thanks.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

In the past, I used to be able to access the router (2wire) by going to 192.168.1.254 on my browser. Now I keep getting this error message:

"Residential Gateway Error

Another management entity is currently configuring the Residential Gateway.

Please close the Residential Gateway Configuration window, and try again in a few minutes."

If I manually turn off the router and turn in back on, it does give me a few minutes of access, but that's no solution for me. Any idea how I can stop this?
As far as I know no one is connected to the router from outside, or from the home network.

Thanks.

Try doing a reset? Can also firmware issue..

tungsten2

Master Member
Reaction score
TS, sound like your RG up the lorry.
Its best you call up the CSO and ask where is the nearest service centre.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.