HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MyRepublic fibre - Part 5

Like Tree514Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2015, 08:15 PM   #751
Arch-Supremacy Member

abit late but speed has decrease as i predicted...

Old 19-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #752
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone kanna facebook wont load on wifi?
HeeroYuy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 09:21 PM   #753

Peak hour, traffic jam.
Jeffrey_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 09:24 PM   #754

8pm is the start of peak hour, i will do another test to show u. lowest i can get is 400mbps
isn't it 7pm to 1am
at least it was 7 when i was on board the purple pipe
Old 19-04-2015, 09:33 PM   #755
Master Member

It is already stated in the T&C that the price is a promotional subscription rate and the usual price applies after your contract ended.
Does it matter actually? Even stinktel makes the effort to retain customers by calling you up for re-subscription. Besides, I don't recall stinktel charging me 'full' price after the contractual period while I was waiting to switch to MR previously.

Everyone knows that Internet will only continues to be more affordable as time goes pass (based on past trend) but they still chose to include the term.

MR, on the other hand, choose to keep quiet so they can hope their customers will continue to roll with their 'full' subscription fee unnoticed? I have better things to do than to monitor the monthly subscription fee paid. I would have let it rolled unnoticed if not for the post by fellow member.

Or maybe they are just that shorthanded and disorganised?

Either way, it doesn't looks good for MR. I'm bailing out of this sh!t.

Last edited by loftystew; 19-04-2015 at 09:39 PM..
loftystew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 09:46 PM   #756

Night comes and everything seems to be throttled.
North side here as well. This is getting more and more frustrating
Official Member #3 Of EDMW Gundam Modelling Brotherhood
xsrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 10:01 PM   #757

Does it matter actually? Even stinktel makes the effort to retain customers by calling you up for re-subscription. Besides, I don't recall stinktel charging me 'full' price after the contractual period while I was waiting to switch to MR previously.

Everyone knows that Internet will only continues to be more affordable as time goes pass (based on past trend) but they still chose to include the term.

MR, on the other hand, choose to keep quiet so they can hope their customers will continue to roll with their 'full' subscription fee unnoticed? I have better things to do than to monitor the monthly subscription fee paid. I would have let it rolled unnoticed if not for the post by fellow member.

Or maybe they are just that shorthanded and disorganised?

Either way, it doesn't looks good for MR. I'm bailing out of this sh!t.
/Clap clap/ you seem to have forgotten that MR brought the price down. Fibre was hell expensive before MR came. Sure they need to improve their CS and network, but they stuck it to the traffic lights with the initial 49.99 1Gbps
necxross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 10:07 PM   #758
Arch-Supremacy Member

gonna do another speedtest for u guy

1gbps plan - clap clap UL higher than DL!

Old 19-04-2015, 10:31 PM   #759

gonna do another speedtest for u guy

1gbps plan - clap clap UL higher than DL!

Same thing.

Yet still no acknowledgement of the problem. We're all blind now. Called in yesterday and the CSO said "Oh no, this is totally unacceptable, that's less than 50% of what you're subscribed to!" I will add in a ticket and memo for you. I chuckled and say.. I'm so glad you feel this way.

Last edited by Binaries; 19-04-2015 at 10:35 PM..
Binaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 11:20 PM   #760
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same thing.

Yet still no acknowledgement of the problem. We're all blind now. Called in yesterday and the CSO said "Oh no, this is totally unacceptable, that's less than 50% of what you're subscribed to!" I will add in a ticket and memo for you. I chuckled and say.. I'm so glad you feel this way.
plz update me
Old 19-04-2015, 11:23 PM   #761
Supremacy Member

MR Server

The upload speed seems to be normal but not the download speed.
xRenol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 11:34 PM   #762

/Clap clap/ you seem to have forgotten that MR brought the price down. Fibre was hell expensive before MR came. Sure they need to improve their CS and network, but they stuck it to the traffic lights with the initial 49.99 1Gbps
During the good old days, with the entry of MR, they did help to keep prices reasonable for the common man, but wasn't this the best way they can increase their market share?

Being the new player,if they have kept prices along with the traffic light isp, would they grow to the size they were today?

During the good old days, if not for the forumers here providing feedback, comments, suggestions for MR first hand, do you think that MR could know what the masses want and start to provide the various plans to cater for them?

However after getting all the info and growing to what they are today, where are they now?

Have the MR early supporters here being abandoned, that problems and issues were "selectively" handled and addressed, with many unanswered ones being selectively "ignored".

IIRC, just 2 days ago, you were quite "satisfied" with MR's CS, but now you agree that they need to work on their CS and network?
linix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 12:03 AM   #763
Arch-Supremacy Member

Still not getting pass the 750mbps mark for me!

Old 20-04-2015, 12:57 PM   #764

During the good old days, with the entry of MR, they did help to keep prices reasonable for the common man, but wasn't this the best way they can increase their market share?

Being the new player,if they have kept prices along with the traffic light isp, would they grow to the size they were today?

During the good old days, if not for the forumers here providing feedback, comments, suggestions for MR first hand, do you think that MR could know what the masses want and start to provide the various plans to cater for them?

However after getting all the info and growing to what they are today, where are they now?

Have the MR early supporters here being abandoned, that problems and issues were "selectively" handled and addressed, with many unanswered ones being selectively "ignored".

IIRC, just 2 days ago, you were quite "satisfied" with MR's CS, but now you agree that they need to work on their CS and network?
Early supporters mean they're on Nucleus Connect. NC belongs to SH, and NC is being bitchy. I do hope MR can figure out amicable solution with NC. (back then, anyone signed for <200Mbps plan is NC btw. I was one of them. Had to install a new TP $235.40 cos NC assholes.)

I'm not blind. If a lot of people complain their CS needs to improve then it's probably true.
necxross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #765

Hi all, sorry for the long break, I was out of office >< I've replied those who PMed me, and cleared my inbox. (Any message older than 1 week is deleted, inbox limit sorry!)

For users with speed issues direct from the modem port 1, PM me:
Customer ID, speedtest result, timing of issue.

For users with gaming latency issues, PM me:
Customer ID, public IP, in-game latency indicator, tracert to game server.

For users with outdated requests/tickets, PM me:
Customer ID, ticket number.

If you have feedback or issues, please PM me your Customer ID and details of issue faced, and give me 3 working days to process the PM!

Thanks to all the users that help each other out while I'm not online, we really appreciate it. I'll definitely try to keep up with HWZ messages, it would help if my bosses see the importance of HWZ (I don't get paid to work on HWZ).

I'm not the original Johnnny, but a new staff. I started Feb this year. But I do have access to booking appointments and maintenance, and have slightly above basic knowledge of MR infrastructure so I'll try to answer all questions to the best of my ability. If I don't have the answer to the qtns, I'll ask the relevant departments directly!

Last edited by Johnnny; 20-04-2015 at 02:51 PM..
Johnnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.