HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Need your help to Speedtest China

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2019, 10:44 AM   #76
Arch-Supremacy Member

I thought of trimming off that extra layer few months back too. But it was inevitable. If you want good latency, bandwidth with less losses then, you have to pay. Be prepared to pay even more than how much you pay your ISP every month. Direct peer between China and the world is not cheap. This is the fact.

Even direct peer has different priority. Highest priority is always reserved to those who paid more. And when I mean more, itís 10-20x more than any ISP would normally pay for bandwidth to other network.

If bandwidth is so expensive what makes you think that your ISP will buy premium direct peer and ensure that it has no lag/small losses? You are paying your isp less than 100each month and you expect them to connect as good as people who paid more than 100 each month to just only to connect to China server smoothly throughout the day. Your ISP also have to pay to other network providers not just China. Think about it.
Yes you are right. If everywhere is direct connection then will be at least 10x more in term of price or else no way to get profit. For me i pay for TV then they give me free internet so i dare not make noise.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 02:42 AM   #77

Last edited by Asus80; 14-08-2019 at 02:45 AM..
Asus80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.