Network Issue

Arbyfig

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been having some issues with my network, I use a wired connection to my rig, and the internet service was recently changed, but when it changed, I experienced issues, more specifically just constant disconnects from games, be it mid game or whatsoever, it has yet to affect any other uses, in the xbox app it says NAT:strict, previously it was NAT: open with the previous service, and about 2 days ago it was in the open setting in the morning but went back to strict by the same day evening, I have tried turning off and on the upnp and resetting the router, it had no effect, I also tested another rig that is wired up and it has the same issue, so I managed to cross out the PC as a possible cause of the problem.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which isp are u using? maybe u can check with the relevant isp thread to see if other user experiencing the same issues as u.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been having some issues with my network, I use a wired connection to my rig, and the internet service was recently changed, but when it changed, I experienced issues, more specifically just constant disconnects from games, be it mid game or whatsoever, it has yet to affect any other uses, in the xbox app it says NAT:strict, previously it was NAT: open with the previous service, and about 2 days ago it was in the open setting in the morning but went back to strict by the same day evening, I have tried turning off and on the upnp and resetting the router, it had no effect, I also tested another rig that is wired up and it has the same issue, so I managed to cross out the PC as a possible cause of the problem.

Sometimes there will be issues when first installed and activated.
That's why if there was no issue previously it is best to stick to it.

Newly installed usual problem are the routers, computers & devices may need to refresh as not to use the previous settings which may not be compatible.

Without much details on your ISP and issued ONT/ONR & routers and plans that was changed, it is not easy to advice or suggest on.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.