News: HUBSTATION

james_zc

Reaction score
can i buy a hubstation(non HD) and return to starhub so as to save that 8.56/mth that im currently paying? :s8:

sAxmanSSD

Reaction score
Some people said if you complain about the stupid banner and slow speed, they will remove it and give you more bandwidth?

Is that true?

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
Some people said if you complain about the stupid banner and slow speed, they will remove it and give you more bandwidth?

Is that true?

Seriously?

Anyway, someone called me to recontract my basic cable tv for one year and get 2mbps free on the hubstation hd, free upgrade to basic plus channels and 3000 pts.

Anyone else received similar calls before?

skymusic72

Banned
Reaction score
I have bought my non-HD hubstation about 5 years ago. Paid about $249 for it.
Still serving me well..

sAxmanSSD

Reaction score
Seriously?

Anyway, someone called me to recontract my basic cable tv for one year and get 2mbps free on the hubstation hd, free upgrade to basic plus channels and 3000 pts.

Anyone else received similar calls before?
Can you pass me the sales contact?

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
Can you pass me the sales contact?

Sorry, I asked for his number, but he says to just call 1633 instead.

I think they are randomly calling up cable tv customers who are no longer on contract, hoping to retain them for at least 1 more year.

Xentos

Reaction score
I wish they will sell their HD Hubstation and not rent. I will be the first one to buy.

bigbob

Reaction score
anyone still using retail thomsom hubstation set? bought or given by starhub years ago? still can get signal?

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont know mine is thomson one or not.

I have the Hubstation HD, black one which looks like a huge old DVD player. It also has very slow performance. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.