Not Speedtest to test max download of FBB

maleman

Reaction score
Besides using Speedtest to test the max performance of our Fibre plan, what else can we download to see how fast our downloads can be?

I think Youtube videos d/l at about 12Mbps.
Google drive about 2Mbps.
Torrent about 2-3Mbps

My Speedtest shows up to 190Mbps download for my 200Mbps plan, but I can't find any realworld usage to reach even 1/4 the speed. What's the point in having FBB plans above 100Mbps?
It's like owning a sports car in Singapore, but driving at slow speed.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Bandwidth as well. Multiple users streaming multiple video streaming, torrenting, gaming, remote access etc concurrently can eat up ur bb bandwidth. So depend on ur needs u can choose whichever plan that suits.

moron+genius

Reaction score
Btw torrent is much more than 2-3mbps. Multiple good torrents can run up to 8~10MBps for me

maleman

Reaction score
Btw torrent is much more than 2-3mbps. Multiple good torrents can run up to 8~10MBps for me

I've already chosen 200Mbps that was installed 2 weeks, but would like to see what's the max download speed achievable besides Speedtest.

Mind sharing the torrent that you're able to get up to 8Mb/s. Love to try it out. Local seeds I'm sure

BattlefieldAsia

Reaction score
I've already chosen 200Mbps that was installed 2 weeks, but would like to see what's the max download speed achievable besides Speedtest.

Mind sharing the torrent that you're able to get up to 8Mb/s. Love to try it out. Local seeds I'm sure

hitting close to 40Mb/s on local seeds or overseas seeds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.