Official MIO TV Thread.......

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
I chat with the CS and they still dun have news for termination. I want confirm we can cancel entire SingTel TV without early termination irregardless of contract or not? I want jump to SH….
If you are still currently in a contract, you may choose to terminate your Singtel TV subscription anytime without early termination charges, from 22 May till 30 June 2022.

Just bring the STB, remote and power cable to any of the 4 Singtel Shops

HiHelloBye

Reaction score
am waiting patiently for June so that they could release details about Premier League subscription plans

Ottoke

Reaction score
I went to check out from one of the StarHub outlet. Was told to come back after that date…
Nice way of checking out the date lol. But I hope they will do it earlier. Like tml. Though I know it's not really possible

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Nice way of checking out the date lol. But I hope they will do it earlier. Like tml. Though I know it's not really possible
Singtel will say no idea and to check with Starhub.

The Singtel PL link also informed us to signup PL cross-carriage pack directly with StarHub from July 2022.

And I remember many years ago when Starhub won the rights to the World Cup package, we as Singtel customers had to sign up at Starhub shops for cross-carriage package as well.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Singtel will say no idea and to check with Starhub.

The Singtel PL link also informed us to signup PL cross-carriage pack directly with StarHub from July 2022.

And I remember many years ago when Starhub won the rights to the World Cup package, we as Singtel customers had to sign up at Starhub shops for cross-carriage package as well.
Eh. You mean Singtel? As far as I know, the only time when WC was exclusively acquired was Singtel in 2014. 2010 and 2018 were acquired non-exclusively by all parties.

EURO 2012 was then acquired exclusively by StarHub.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Eh. You mean Singtel? As far as I know, the only time when WC was exclusively acquired was Singtel in 2014. 2010 and 2018 were acquired non-exclusively by all parties.

EURO 2012 was then acquired exclusively by StarHub.
Oopsy might have been the Euros then

Ottoke

Reaction score
🤣… but seriously, can’t believe Starhub won the rights after Singtel owning it for 12 years. let’s see what Starhub can offer tomorrow :s22:
The industry watchers were expecting Singtel to win without competiton. StarHub also did not plan to get the PL rights. According to BT's interview with their CEO, PL had a chat with him, and they decided to go on with this whole thing.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
  • Premier+ with StarHub mobile postpaid, broadband, or TV plan above S$15 monthly: $19.99 (early-bird price for first 25,000 subscribers between 9 to 30 June 2022), $24.99 from July.
  • Premier+ only: $34.99 (early-bird price for first 25,000 subscribers between 9 to 30 June 2022), $39.99 from July.
  • Customers on IPTV can subscribe to the Premier Pack at $64.90, with cross-carriage options available.

• So cross carriage for us singtel customers is $64.90? Like that might as well sign up for $34.99 Premier+ and $5 a month rental fee for Starhub’s TV Plus Box also way cheaper?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.