Official MIO TV Thread.......

tqx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadly there is no nice channels in MioTV other than football

tqx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I waited for 1 year and it is deproving instead of improving.... Last time at least got BBC knowledge and BBC lifestyle which I watch. Then they lost it to starhub and replace it with some on demand documentaries which sucks and dont often get updated.

Shawshankredempti0n

Reaction score
So long Starhub cable TV, we knew you well.

Without EPL, Starhub cable TV = GG!

Mio? Too much hidden cost to swap to. Line change to digital, next time don't want still need to pay AGAIN to remove digital if you want to move to another provider etc.

Basically ADSL is just troublesome. Signal loss is also problematic.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So long Starhub cable TV, we knew you well.

Without EPL, Starhub cable TV = GG!

Mio? Too much hidden cost to swap to. Line change to digital, next time don't want still need to pay AGAIN to remove digital if you want to move to another provider etc.

Basically ADSL is just troublesome. Signal loss is also problematic.

Why is it problematic........ I dun have any issues and am happy with it for 1 years already......

phuque99

Reaction score
Why is it problematic........ I dun have any issues and am happy with it for 1 years already......

its heng suay one, you kena a home with dsl dc issue, then you will fall into a the kaupeh kau bu thread.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its heng suay one, you kena a home with dsl dc issue, then you will fall into a the kaupeh kau bu thread.

Mine last time also like that till I request for senior staff come down check my INTERNAL WIRING then all ok liao...... sometimes the fault may not lie with singtel........

darkvantage

Reaction score
with the current content on MioTV, i know its not enough, but losing rights of BBC knowledge and BBC lifestyle that some of you guys watch make mio deproving?

what about starhub losing BPL rights to singtel, does that means starhub is deproving as well?

and if 1 day MioTV's content gets better and better, we'll see what are people's reactions are like.
"omg! starhub sucks nothing to watch!"
"omg! MioTV is better"

stuffs like that?

just sharing my opinion, afterall we customers are always on the lose lose situation.

chongbk

Reaction score
Like to check something regarding Mio TV.

Understand that the set top box is connected to one of the ethernet ports of the 2wire modem. So if the 2 wire modem spoils, can I just buy a Dlink or Linksys one to replace it?

Thanks.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like to check something regarding Mio TV.

Understand that the set top box is connected to one of the ethernet ports of the 2wire modem. So if the 2 wire modem spoils, can I just buy a Dlink or Linksys one to replace it?

Thanks.

Nope...... Only 2WIRE 2701 HGV-E supports, as well as Speedtouch 536 V6.....

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
miohome miotv is free if u dont include any extra channel

mio home movies free 15 titles per month, not new but not toooo old.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey francis since u working for singtel contractor i ask u ar... once the optic fiber up and running liao... would mio tv be running on it rather than the phone lines? cuz i heard alot of complain regarding signal loss issue...

I am not working for any singtel or what ever ok...... Please delete this post thanks...... Must see what Fiber can offer liao, so far never see fiber in action yet.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.