powerline advise

randomgai

Reaction score
hi all im using 200mbps Starhub fibre not very sure about all these but i read around that TP Link 551 and Aztech HL115EP are not bad. but both seems to be for 500mbps.

are there any good options i can consider? after i decided which to get i just have to get 2 of the same adaptor and just plug in the RJ45 from hub > Powerline and Powerline > Pc?

thanks in advance for advise!

babyjyo

Reaction score
hi all im using 200mbps Starhub fibre not very sure about all these but i read around that TP Link 551 and Aztech HL115EP are not bad. but both seems to be for 500mbps.

are there any good options i can consider? after i decided which to get i just have to get 2 of the same adaptor and just plug in the RJ45 from hub > Powerline and Powerline > Pc?

thanks in advance for advise!

Correct. You may need to pair the 2 powerline adaptors to the same channel

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
thanks! now considering tp link or aztech or sineoji to buy haha.

you can contact sineoji @ sineoji.com

and setup a on site Test and see if you are happy with the speeds before you buy:o

i used sineoji homeplugs and they perform as well.:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.