HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

Like Tree281Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #361

There's someone who posted a video on how Sineoji and Aztech works differently. Sineoji seems to be better.

Im using AV 200mbps Aztech AC pass through. I've tested it through various powerpoints around my house.

The led indication is still red regardless whether it is near to each other or far. Does it mean that my powerline in my house is poor?

Should I try purchasing a set of Sineoji and see how it works or use a wireless card straight.

i had the aztech 200mpbs plugs and i'm on starhub's 100mbps cable. with the aztechs i got about 55mbps. took a gamble adn went with sineoji's 600mpbs and now i'm getting about 90mbps.
b3njaminlee likes this.
blimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:44 AM   #362

HomePlug monitor

Could you guys try to run my HomePlug monitor with your devices and post a little feedback? This monitoring SW can give you more technical informations about your link quality and help you find your line attenuation.

Unfortunatelly I have no privileges to post direct link, so if you are interested to text, please search for "HomePlug monitor"

Thank you, L.
plazna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #363

I got a pair of Sineoji 600EPG form challenger to link my fibre point in the kitchen to the living room AC router.
However I'm getting the about same rate as my old Aztech 200mbps homeplug @ about 30-50mbps.

Anything I can do to improve the connection to above 100mbps ?
bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:53 PM   #364
Suspended

I got a pair of Sineoji 600EPG form challenger to link my fibre point in the kitchen to the living room AC router.
However I'm getting the about same rate as my old Aztech 200mbps homeplug @ about 30-50mbps.

Anything I can do to improve the connection to above 100mbps ?
Bounty,

Can we arrange an onsite service to check on the connectivity in terms of your network infrastructure and the powerlines ?

You may call our hotline and we could schedule an appointment today or tomorrow at your convenience.

Sineoji
b3njaminlee and ET_phonehome like this.
Sineoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #365

xuanzang123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:49 AM   #366

Bounty,

Can we arrange an onsite service to check on the connectivity in terms of your network infrastructure and the powerlines ?

You may call our hotline and we could schedule an appointment today or tomorrow at your convenience.

Sineoji
Sorry for the late reply. Didn't come into the forum lately.

Is there any extra charges for the onsite check ?
Old 10-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #367
Suspended

Bounty,

We do not charge anything for onsite service.

Pls feel free to call us at our hotline as we operate from Mon - Sun from 9 am to 12 midnight and we will schedule an onsite service to check your network infrastructure and the powerlines.

Or you may PM me your contact number and I will make the necessary arrangements.

We can schedule an onsite service on Sundays (tomorrow) if it is convenient for you.

Sineoji

Last edited by Sineoji; 10-05-2014 at 11:03 PM..
Old 10-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #368

possible to loan me a pair of sineoji 600mbps home plugs to test?
Old 13-05-2014, 02:38 PM   #369
Supremacy Member

Bounty,

Pls feel free to call us at our hotline as we operate from Mon - Sun from 9 am to 12 midnight and we will schedule an onsite service to check your network infrastructure and the powerlines.

Or you may PM me your contact number and I will make the necessary arrangements.

We can schedule an onsite service on Sundays (tomorrow) if it is convenient for you.

Sineoji
Wah, is this Sineoji a new SINGAPORE startup? If got on site service then I can consider deploying your product in my close to 100 retail points menz.....

How come 100Mbps home plug can't get 100Mbps??
sAxman_Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #370
Suspended

Bounty,

Sineoji
Bounty,

We have been trying to call you on your mobile but to no avail.

You may call us at our hotline and we will schedule an onsite appointment at your convenience.

Sineoji
Old 13-05-2014, 08:04 PM   #371
Suspended

Wah, is this Sineoji a new SINGAPORE startup? If got on site service then I can consider deploying your product in my close to 100 retail points menz.....

How come 100Mbps home plug can't get 100Mbps??
Hi sAxman,

Homeplug specs are based on PHY rates. Due to electrical noise interference and overhead contributing factors which could deter the speed. It is unlike having a RJ-45 cable connecting from your router to your PC. Homeplugs involves powerlines.

Onsite service where the very common mistakes we see are mounting the homeplug on the power strip instead of the wall socket.

Surge protectors are precisely another cause. Some are due to noise interference where an extensive number of power plugs are on the same stretch of the power sockets where the homeplug is mounted.

Sineoji
Old 14-05-2014, 02:28 AM   #372
Supremacy Member

That's the reason I only buy pass-through plug, except the 4 ports switch homeplug.
Old 14-05-2014, 04:53 AM   #373
Supremacy Member

Could you guys try to run my HomePlug monitor with your devices and post a little feedback? This monitoring SW can give you more technical informations about your link quality and help you find your line attenuation.

Unfortunatelly I have no privileges to post direct link, so if you are interested to text, please search for "HomePlug monitor"

Thank you, L.
I would love to. Where are you from?

Is the software going to be free or ?
Old 14-05-2014, 06:21 AM   #374

I would love to. Where are you from?

Is the software going to be free or ?
I am from Czech republic. My SW is free.

Did you find it, did you tried it?
plazna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #375

I am from Czech republic. My SW is free.

Did you find it, did you tried it?
I found this.

www . ethernetovercoax . eu / files / monitor / monitor_0.0.2.zip
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.