HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

UBNT store

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2019, 01:43 PM   #1

UBNT store

Hey guys I have a question regarding Ubiquiti’s EdgeRouter

So I emailed Ubiquiti because I was trying to order a EdgeRouter 12 from their US direct store but was getting a "AVS result is declined by user" when trying to checkout. They said that it was most probably because my card is not a US issued card so it can’t go through but they also said it must be shipped within the US and for deployment within the US .

I understand for APs, that is applicable due to the different radio channels each country have but does the EdgeRouter has anything that needs to be “tuned” or matched to Singapore’s regulations/standards or am I safe even if I ultimately got the EdgeRouter from their US direct store? I checked and the power input is universal so that shouldn’t be a issue..

Thanks
wolnavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 01:56 PM   #2

I believe you can order locally from their authorised dealer. They are on lazada.
porker997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #3

Hey guys I have a question regarding Ubiquiti’s EdgeRouter

So I emailed Ubiquiti because I was trying to order a EdgeRouter 12 from their US direct store but was getting a "AVS result is declined by user" when trying to checkout. They said that it was most probably because my card is not a US issued card so it can’t go through but they also said it must be shipped within the US and for deployment within the US .

I understand for APs, that is applicable due to the different radio channels each country have but does the EdgeRouter has anything that needs to be “tuned” or matched to Singapore’s regulations/standards or am I safe even if I ultimately got the EdgeRouter from their US direct store? I checked and the power input is universal so that shouldn’t be a issue..

Thanks
Its actually cheaper to buy locally

https://www.lazada.sg/products/ubiqu...677910416.html
-Grift- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 02:54 PM   #4

Its actually cheaper to buy locally

https://www.lazada.sg/products/ubiqu...677910416.html
Sorry if it’s a dumb question but is MEDIAPRO selling EA stock and not parallel import stock? Thanks
wolnavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.