HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Using Singtel Airtiles wifi mesh

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2019, 11:29 AM   #1

Using Singtel Airtiles wifi mesh

Am using the above for a little more than a year and find that coverage is so-so. Recently I got dead-spot in my bedroom while previously doesn't.
Unsure what has changed, I did notice that sometime the 5Ghz signal led was red on either the main or the 2nd node. Anyway or work around ?
Am thinking to change to Asus or TP-Link when contract is up...casue still paying the addition $10/mth.
akjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #2

maybe u can wait for this
https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/27/...vt54u7C6p0_kGx
guards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #3

maybe u can wait for this
https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/27/...vt54u7C6p0_kGx
or this avail now.

wait for qoo10 coupon $100 then can get cheaper

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/ASUS-ASUS-...ner_no=1305330
guards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:18 PM   #4
mun

Am using the above for a little more than a year and find that coverage is so-so. Recently I got dead-spot in my bedroom while previously doesn't.
Unsure what has changed, I did notice that sometime the 5Ghz signal led was red on either the main or the 2nd node. Anyway or work around ?
Am thinking to change to Asus or TP-Link when contract is up...casue still paying the addition $10/mth.
Since you are still paying the monthly subscription of $10/mth for the air mesh, please call singtel to report your faulty unit - constant red led for 5Ghz. Singtel shld be able to assist you on the issue you are having.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT
mun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:05 PM   #5

Just got Tenda Nova Wifi Mesh, very good price. only one devise need data cable connection, other devices not necessary. I bought 3 devices, so, my 5 room flat fully covered. I am very happy with the price and coverage.
alagu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.