[Apple Store] iPad Mini (2013) Availability Related Discussions [NO SALES]

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Where can get the 128gb cellular version other than Apple online? Pls advise.

no idea but if u order now i believe the stocks might be in SG liao? shld b v fast. someone also mentioned get the stock v fast after an order was placed.

evershineoptical

Reaction score
I have an alarm app in my ipad2 ....then i also have the same app in my ipad mini.

the thing is, the alarm i set in the ipad goes off in the ipad mini too. i have deleted the app in ipad and set it up in my mini but the alarm still goes off in my ipad.

May i know why like that ?

I also deleted the cloud backup in the ipad. the alarm still goes off when i set alarm in my ipad mini. :s12:

Vadher

Reaction score
Does Apple allow exchanges for new units if it has image retention issues? If set bought from Telco?

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
for my case I compare the two white bar(left and right)can see yellowish white on one of the white bar.

Oh finally know what's this all about
My set don't have much different so don't know what to look out for
The bottom left is just slightly brighter than the top right white. Think it's where the light starts or what?

zythen

Reaction score
anyone ordered from the apple store yesterday (18/12/13) and have already received you ipad (19/12/13)? i read the forum and found some people ipad was delivered the next day.

Tucksoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered from the apple store yesterday (18/12/13) and have already received you ipad (19/12/13)? i read the forum and found some people ipad was delivered the next day.

My iPad mini (no engraving) was delivered after 2 working days.

Gamma552

Reaction score
Oh finally know what's this all about
My set don't have much different so don't know what to look out for
The bottom left is just slightly brighter than the top right white. Think it's where the light starts or what?

Haha..I can't even accept slightly color different..

Gamma552

Reaction score

Max 3 working days with or without engraving ..that's what the cso told me..

zythen

Reaction score
Anybody got a delivered iPad and can share the DHL tracking details... mine starts with
Dec 18, 2013 15:17 Sin - SIN Shipment picked up - Sin - SIN

and nothing updated ever since..

Gamma552

Reaction score
Anybody got a delivered iPad and can share the DHL tracking details... mine starts with
Dec 18, 2013 15:17 Sin - SIN Shipment picked up - Sin - SIN

and nothing updated ever since..

Dec 19, 2013 15:50 Sin - SIN Shipment delivered - Sin - SIN
Dec 19, 2013 13:53 Sin - SIN With delivery courier - Sin - SIN
Dec 19, 2013 12:32 Sin - SIN Arrived at delivery facility - Sin - SIN
Dec 19, 2013 11:34 Sin - SIN Departed from facility - Sin - SIN
Dec 19, 2013 11:11 Sin - SIN Processed - Sin - SIN
Dec 19, 2013 09:03 Sin - SIN Clearance processing complete - Sin - SIN
Dec 19, 2013 01:06 Hkg - HKG Clearance processing complete - Hkg - HKG
Dec 19, 2013 00:23 Szx - SZX Departed from facility - Szx - SZX
Dec 19, 2013 00:10 Szx - SZX Processed - Szx - SZX
Dec 18, 2013 20:39 Szx - SZX Shipment picked up - Szx - SZX

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The update can v slow at times
Like delivered at three plus but until 6pm then update n mentioned delivered at 3+

Btw anyone ordered 128GB LTE recently ? Can share the serial no like QLXQN that kind? Thx

zhehao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys anyone thought of buying iPad mini retina from Malaysia instead? was shocked to find out 32gb cellular mini from Malaysia is about 780SGD after convert while Singapore selling 870.

zythen

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone thought of buying iPad mini retina from Malaysia instead? was shocked to find out 32gb cellular mini from Malaysia is about 780SGD after convert while Singapore selling 870.

You can buy with a Singapore credit/debit card but usually you have to first call your bank to activate if for overseas usage and set a limit. And too, subjected to cross-country/border conversion. Still, it will be cheaper than SGD870 for the 32GB LTE model.

Also, you will need to have a Malaysia address.

If have thought of buying it from the Malaysia store when I check the store 2 weeks back and it went on sales (initially they do not have it, not even the iPad Air too).

For me if I have to order from the Malaysia store, I have order it to my friend's house, then he will bring it to Singapore for me. But I really can't wait and usually they get the iPad stock from Singapore. So your iPad will take like 1 day to ship and around 2 days to be delivered. And I have to wait my friend to go home and get it for me so I will only get it like about a week later and I cannot wait.

So I just ordered from the Singapore Store. Very fast.
I ordered at around 2pm on Wednesday and it arrived at my home the next day at 7pm. Just nice after work to sign for the iPad.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You can buy with a Singapore credit/debit card but usually you have to first call your bank to activate if for overseas usage and set a limit. And too, subjected to cross-country/border conversion. Still, it will be cheaper than SGD870 for the 32GB LTE model.

Also, you will need to have a Malaysia address.

If have thought of buying it from the Malaysia store when I check the store 2 weeks back and it went on sales (initially they do not have it, not even the iPad Air too).

For me if I have to order from the Malaysia store, I have order it to my friend's house, then he will bring it to Singapore for me. But I really can't wait and usually they get the iPad stock from Singapore. So your iPad will take like 1 day to ship and around 2 days to be delivered. And I have to wait my friend to go home and get it for me so I will only get it like about a week later and I cannot wait.

So I just ordered from the Singapore Store. Very fast.
I ordered at around 2pm on Wednesday and it arrived at my home the next day at 7pm. Just nice after work to sign for the iPad.

if really ho yr friend lost it or was robbed :eek: on the way then how?
i think unless its own immediate relatives, don't put this kind of stress on friends?

zythen

Reaction score
if really ho yr friend lost it or was robbed :eek: on the way then how?
i think unless its own immediate relatives, don't put this kind of stress on friends?

So it's okay to put stress on immediate relative???

Anw lovin the new iPad Mini. ((((:)

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So it's okay to put stress on immediate relative???

Anw lovin the new iPad Mini. ((((:)

Did I say its okay? Okay or not is for themselves to decide
Immediate like siblings coz some wants to save $. Then just trouble relatives better than friends isn't it

nanhtrang

Reaction score
TAQBIN tried to deliver to my office on Saturday though I said it's the office address... now it's Delivery Appointment.
Do I need to call them to re-schedule?...

Shipping 01-03 17:42 Corporate Sales 201201
In Transit 01-03 22:16 NUS 201120
Delivering 01-04 09:11 NUS 201120
Undelivered(off day) 01-04 09:42 NUS 201120
Delivery Appointment 01-04 20:44 Holland 201121

blurpasta

Reaction score
TAQBIN tried to deliver to my office on Saturday though I said it's the office address... now it's Delivery Appointment.
Do I need to call them to re-schedule?...

you need to call to reschedule, but didn't they call you before they deliver?

I order on 30th dec to office address, 31st delivery but due to holiday eve, office only half day, i call to clarify and their CSO told me for all apple items, the delivery guy will call before delivering.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.