HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Consolidated] Apple's New iPad Tablet

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #376
Master Member

I've followed the JooJoo (previously known as the crunchpad) since way back when and all I can say is that I don't like the way the company is run and I don't like how things have turned out with regards to the controversy surrounding the product even before it has been launched. Epic fail!
systemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #377
High Supremacy Member

Moderator's Note

Alright, if you want to fight, take it to PMs... This is not the place to do it.

/Dan
Old 07-02-2010, 12:29 AM   #378
Master Member

I do not have to provide you reasons for you alone to push them down as excuses, simply because I do not owe you or your belief any explanation. However, I respect your point of view, but need not agree to. The App store or jailbreak store progresses means I still get to benefit from both places than limiting myself to one place, I do not believe the need to let Apple (nor the government) to dictate how I use their product. Either place, the developers have to push their capabilities to be noteworthy. My dollars goes to whoever that I find worth spending.
I have not pushed your reasons down as excuses without providing valid arguments. It is not a belief I am stating but facts, indisputable facts. You may choose not to agree with me, but let me point out again that your rationalising statement itself ("I still get to benefit from both places than limiting myself to one place") has already been countered by my earlier post where I've highlighted how what you are seeking can be done without jailbreaking your iPhone and your dollar does not go to any developer when you do not purchase the apps. You are stealing more from the common man than from big corporations.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #379
Arch-Supremacy Member

I take it that the trash has been taken out?

Anyway, Ipad is similarly priced as a mid to high end netbook right?
GegeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:14 AM   #380

I take it that the trash has been taken out?

Anyway, Ipad is similarly priced as a mid to high end netbook right?
I took pity on GegeV2 and persentio for being such a failure and immature enough to handle things. I hope these two guys GegeV2 and persentio are not hwz moderators. if yes i believe they already become hwz community laughing stocks
laughingatsotong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:01 AM   #381

I have not pushed your reasons down as excuses without providing valid arguments. It is not a belief I am stating but facts, indisputable facts. You may choose not to agree with me, but let me point out again that your rationalising statement itself ("I still get to benefit from both places than limiting myself to one place") has already been countered by my earlier post where I've highlighted how what you are seeking can be done without jailbreaking your iPhone and your dollar does not go to any developer when you do not purchase the apps. You are stealing more from the common man than from big corporations.

The point is, I'm not even interested to argue, just stating the benefits I got and wholesomely enjoys. My dollars goes to both App Store and Cydia store, and Cydia store developers are not ghost.

I wonder if anyone else could enlighten me, when Apple allows Mac hardware to run windows to draw people switchers across sounds fine for them to gain market share. But when Jail Break applications runs on top of iPhone OS, it seems like Jail breaking your iProducts has become a capital crime. So am I supposed to be a tech consumer to consume technology best fits me or has Apple became a religion, where what is dictated shall be a command to be obeyed and swore by?

Herein, I say and hope that the iPad can push beyond a market Apple might not had ventured into - the carputing crowd. There will probably be "commandments" not allowing developers to venture into. But the digitally daring developers whose aim is to pursue technical success, not necessarily for commercial means, but having adventurous ideas to experiment and create something like never before. Once successful, computing an automotive environment will be the de facto standard for car makers. (At the very least, every cab we sit in uses an iPad over the stupid irritating commercial screen they forces you to stare at)

Last edited by austinmation; 07-02-2010 at 06:03 AM..
austinmation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #382

I've followed the JooJoo (previously known as the crunchpad) since way back when and all I can say is that I don't like the way the company is run and I don't like how things have turned out with regards to the controversy surrounding the product even before it has been launched. Epic fail!

"epic fail"

those words irritate the hell out of me.
devon79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #383
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just cannot wait for iPad to be launched!! I want it so much
siron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #384
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just cannot wait for iPad to be launched!! I want it so much
me too!!!! i so want it....can;t wait till they ready to start for us to order...
Old 14-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #385

Can iPad play music while reading or surfing net at the sametime??
draco76x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #386
Supremacy Member

Can iPad play music while reading or surfing net at the sametime??
Should be can bah;
even iPod Touch & iPhone can liaoz.
ralliart12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #387
Arch-Supremacy Member

heng CNY is here...got a bit ang bao money to use for it..
Old 14-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #388
High Supremacy Member

Don't know why but I'm more looking forward to the new generation iPhone than the iPad. I guess it didn't quite blow me away as I had expected it to.
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #389
Arch-Supremacy Member

And here come true for me... The iPad!
siron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:25 AM   #390
Banned

Get an iPad....you won't even look back at all the net book and umpc. When you need windows use iteleport software in iPad to link to desktop any where in the world.
mcqueen85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.