HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Consolidated iPad User Discussion Thread]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #16
mm
Master Member

any place in singapore already selling screen protector and cases?
mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #17

I'm using the Apple case for the iPad. I really like it. Simple and looks good.
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #18
mm
Master Member

I'm using the Apple case for the iPad. I really like it. Simple and looks good.
the apple case is release? thought only late april?
mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:41 PM   #19

They had stock early on when I got it. They eventually ran out, so now it's late April.
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #20
Banned

Ipad

Just got mine yesterday , got the ipad screen cover is from Apple centre Funan $39 .
applets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #21
Master Member

Just got mine yesterday , got the ipad screen cover is from Apple centre Funan $39 .
Is the iPad screen film good? the cheapo one I have is rubbish.
parchiao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #22
Supremacy Member

I sold off my Apple Case..actually very nice and sleek and looks very executive (folio) case. NOw using a cheap silicon ipad jacket. I am looking for a case which allows me to dock!! So no need to take out the case.... sigz.. the apple case cannot do that yet. I have the dock, so this is a must for the case.

Any good suggestions?

Going to try the Ipad vga out cable later to see how is the effects.

For cheap screen protector, go to visit:
http://www.v-smart.com.sg/

The screen protector so so but still works for the time being. Semi glossy. Looking for a matt screen protector with better quality. ALso got my silicon ipad case from them. They also have the PVC ones but I find not so nice.

Hope this helps.
tarpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #23
Master Member

I sold off my Apple Case..actually very nice and sleek and looks very executive (folio) case. NOw using a cheap silicon ipad jacket. I am looking for a case which allows me to dock!! So no need to take out the case.... sigz.. the apple case cannot do that yet. I have the dock, so this is a must for the case.

Any good suggestions?

Going to try the Ipad vga out cable later to see how is the effects.

For cheap screen protector, go to visit:
http://www.v-smart.com.sg/

The screen protector so so but still works for the time being. Semi glossy. Looking for a matt screen protector with better quality. ALso got my silicon ipad case from them. They also have the PVC ones but I find not so nice.

Hope this helps.
There is a solution but it requires you to mod the apple case. Cut a 4 x 1? cm approx. rectangular box at the back of the ipad near the usb port. That will allow it to dock

Last edited by Petrelli; 11-04-2010 at 10:06 PM..
Petrelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #24

WOW! iPad pre-order in TaoBao China

Great Profit!

All selling above SGD1K.

If you can get less than that consider good liao.

Check it out.

iPad 16GB = CNY4980.00 - 6380.00

This is the best time to earn big profit. It is selling like HOTCAKE everywhere in the world.
alanwwm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

Ha ha... not so bad as the initial iphone launch! The ipad is considered not as popular as the iphone !

Anyway, I am waiting for the 3G version to reach singapore and will most probably sell off my existing ipad to get the 3g version! ha ha...

No using less of my notebook or netbook with this baby!

Well not cutting the ipad case lar.... so for now , stick to a cheap functional silicon case for the ipad.... till more acc reaches us just like the iphone cases now...

Anyone know which software allows us to connect to a NAS?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #26

hi, for all ipad users that bought the ipad from US, may i know what is the power supply of ipad power adapter? is it AC100-240V? and i think it need a power adapter in order to charge the ipad here in SG. pardon me as i will be getting friend to buy from US. Thanks in advance
ehong1805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #27
Master Member

Is the iPad screen film good? the cheapo one I have is rubbish.
is it clear screen?? Im looking for clear screen.. i think im one of the few that hates matt screen
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #28
Master Member

hi, for all ipad users that bought the ipad from US, may i know what is the power supply of ipad power adapter? is it AC100-240V? and i think it need a power adapter in order to charge the ipad here in SG. pardon me as i will be getting friend to buy from US. Thanks in advance
actually if you are worried... just go buy a iphone adaptor from apple shop.. your problems will be solved..
Old 11-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #29
Supremacy Member

It is multivoltage.

So no worries. the power adapter can work in Singapore.

Also if you plug into the mac's usb port direct, it can charge the iPAD as well but slower.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #30
Supremacy Member

Go to the webstore, the one should be clear screen but have some alignment issues. Wait for the next batch. But price only $7.50. SO ok lar..

is it clear screen?? Im looking for clear screen.. i think im one of the few that hates matt screen
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.