HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[HELP] IPAD SEXPERT

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By needsomecash

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2015, 11:01 AM   #1

[HELP] IPAD SEXPERT

Hi guys, i have a ipad with alot of information inside. I'm reluctant to change,
This is the problem, after some time, the screen will auto press. my keyboard when i press one key, multiples was entered. It is like a ghost in my ipad..
I have done a hard reboot, restart, change settings according to the internet but no avail.

i guess my last resort is to change the lcd screen. but i need to find the root cause, is it because of the lcd screen or is it because of the hardware inside.

And if that is the case, anyone can recommend any repair shop in balestier area that is cheap and have good reputation and warranty
vincentyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys, i have a ipad with alot of information inside. I'm reluctant to change,
This is the problem, after some time, the screen will auto press. my keyboard when i press one key, multiples was entered. It is like a ghost in my ipad..
I have done a hard reboot, restart, change settings according to the internet but no avail.

i guess my last resort is to change the lcd screen. but i need to find the root cause, is it because of the lcd screen or is it because of the hardware inside.

And if that is the case, anyone can recommend any repair shop in balestier area that is cheap and have good reputation and warranty
The Apple way is to backup your data to your computer or iCloud, buy another iPad and sync back.
mynickname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 11:20 AM   #3

The Apple way is to backup your data to your computer or iCloud, buy another iPad and sync back.
Even my remote camera all the way to overseas? it was pre-configured. I scare i can't access it anymore once i changed.
vincentyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

bro... after 7 month the screen wont auto press liao

jjaks likes this.
needsomecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 11:22 AM   #5
High Supremacy Member

Does apple still have service centre in sg? Let them have a look before deciding?
Old 26-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #6
Senior Moderator

Bro,

there is a forum specific for ipad queries http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/

Gonna move your thread there.
bosssaizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 11:28 AM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

u never mentioned yr warranty etc... best is call Apple, they can advise u.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232
Old 26-08-2015, 12:10 PM   #8

bro... after 7 month the screen wont auto press liao
^this
capchar
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.