[Official] iPad 3 case discussions - NO SALES

surefire888

Reaction score
Just bought brown at Whitesands Challenger.. Only got 5 browns left, no other color.

Member has 10% discount, additional $2 discount for parking, so only paid $60 for it. Good deal :)

Challenger TB also has only brown. They had 4 pieces for a long time but today, i saw only 3 left. I already bgt the grey but may get a black too if the stock comes in

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
epic member got 10 percent discount + 20 dollar off accessories voucher!.
So if i do a ps screen protector + switcheasy canvas = ((59 + 69 + 30) x 90%) -20 = 122.2 compare to original price of 59 + 69 = 128. still save around 6 dollar + got epic member.

Any place got better deal?

u mean epic member nw got the 10% + 20 dollar off?

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to speedster4005 for sharing shipping cost and guess what arrived today.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Called 10 local resellers and none responded so we bite the bullet. Finishing is superb. Esp the smart cover fitment. It's mm perfect. The touch is great and once you hold it you wouldn't want to let go. :D It's glossy silky smooth. Not those cheapo plastic or silicon feel. That's all for the short review. Once again thanks speedster4005.

kvanar

Reaction score
how does it compare against power support? have u tried power support before? hehe.

dude. if you believe hype then yes there is a MAJOR difference.
LOL

but for what comes FREE in the package by SwitchEasy...I'll take it and save a couple bucks in the process.

sc_michael

Reaction score
Do anyone know any back covers for iPad 3 that covers the entire border of the device, without allowance for Smart Cover?

Corny_Cow

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought brown at Whitesands Challenger.. Only got 5 browns left, no other color.

Member has 10% discount, additional $2 discount for parking, so only paid $60 for it. Good deal :)

does sleep/wake function work for the one you bought?

speedster4005

Reaction score
Do anyone know any back covers for iPad 3 that covers the entire border of the device, without allowance for Smart Cover?

Was initially eyeing for the Griffin FlexGrip (I am using also the iPad 1 version now) but I realized I may need the Smart Cover, hence got the iSkin Solo instead. Here is the link:

FlexGrip _ iPad 3 _ iPad - Griffin Technology

Not sure if released here in SG already. :D

Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tat's quite thotful. But then if i never wan to use e cover, the edge a bit ugly ley.

Those silicone ones even more ugly after a while. =:p The iskin looks better in real life. Much much better. Like I said the feel is damm good. speedster4005 should be posting more photos tmr. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.