HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[PART TWO] Convinced now 2nd problem arise !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then dun bring to school lor if u r afraid yr classmates will damage it. Is there really a need to bring to school in the 1st place ?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #32
Master Member

Are u sure poly students like that? My guy friends also won't do such stuffs, sounds like some secondary sch kids instead. Why would poly students drop ur phone for nothing?! Like some kind of 'bullying' going on,or jealously? But can't be ah, I see my sch NP, everywhere also iphone.

Think the best u can do is stare at ur ipad when u let someone else use it, like what I do.or I'll sit nxt to that person if he/she is the rough handling kind of person
cutiedoggy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #33

this kind of friends, I would rather not have.. zzz
Noobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #34

To TS: Do this got prob, do that got prob. Then what in the freaking world do you want? If you cant live with it, then shut up about it. You know what the problems, you know what the consequences are, go think about the solutions yourself. You are in poly already, grow up.

Gosh, I need to get that out of my system. Seriously, the answer is there already, you know what you can do. It is only whether you want to do it or not. There is no 100% foolproof way to solve your issue, so stop whining about it.

Last edited by tm.chen; 06-08-2010 at 10:31 AM..
tm.chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #35
Supremacy Member

This thread is getting really lame.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #36
Arch-Supremacy Member

This thread is getting really lame.
TS need to start using his brain.
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #37

Can't imagine when he goes into army in 1 to 2 yrs time, how is he going to handle a rifle if he can't even manage his fellow classmates. Sure kanna bully left, right, centre by those Hokkien peng.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #38
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can't imagine when he goes into army in 1 to 2 yrs time, how is he going to handle a rifle if he can't even manage his fellow classmates. Sure kanna bully left, right, centre by those Hokkien peng.
omg... he sure suffer . cry at night
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #39
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, this solution should work for you.

Step 1: Make sure your iPad battery is at about 3 to 5%, take a screenshot.

Step 2: when your friends ask you to play. go to the picture and show them it's no more battery, but actually you still have. The photo must be in full screen mode.

However, i only tried this on my iPhone, fool them and they would touch your gadget after seeing the low low battery life.

*i have never own or tried iPad before but i hope it does have the screen capture capability too.*
Salapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #40
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why do I got a feeling that this thread should be in EDMW and not in the ipad sanctum?

TS, you should learnt that you have full control of your life. If really scare the ipad will be spolit by friend, just don't bring to school. If really want to bring to school, then you need to learn when to say "No" to your friend. It is not about being an "Selfish A-hole". iPad is not a cheap device.
seller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

be antisocial lor...
noobzpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

The problem rather lies with the TS low self-esteem.
Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #43

Wah ouch ! So many mean comments.. Aiyoh I just wanna see how you all cope with this kinda problem ma cos I bet alot people sure got face same situation la. Paiseh if I offended you guys lol. Just dun wanna screw up frienship with ipad hahaha.
RitzyRitzRit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #44

Hi, this solution should work for you.

Step 1: Make sure your iPad battery is at about 3 to 5%, take a screenshot.

Step 2: when your friends ask you to play. go to the picture and show them it's no more battery, but actually you still have. The photo must be in full screen mode.

However, i only tried this on my iPhone, fool them and they would touch your gadget after seeing the low low battery life.

*i have never own or tried iPad before but i hope it does have the screen capture capability too.*
Haha - that's ingenious! At least i got a good laugh from this otherwise waste-of-time thread. Btw, there's also a fake "cracked screen" app somewhere
surefire888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #45

Wah ouch ! So many mean comments.. Aiyoh I just wanna see how you all cope with this kinda problem ma cos I bet alot people sure got face same situation la. Paiseh if I offended you guys lol. Just dun wanna screw up frienship with ipad hahaha.
Grow up.

iPad breaking up friendships is the lamest thing I have ever heard. Actually, can it be called a friendship in the first place if that ever happens?
tm.chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.