HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[PART TWO] Convinced now 2nd problem arise !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #61

i dont understand why secondary sch students have to bring an ipad to school. other than tat, it's always better to be labelled selfish, than be stuck with a $1000 piece of aluminium
iamlzw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #62
Arch-Supremacy Member

i dont understand why secondary sch students have to bring an ipad to school. other than tat, it's always better to be labelled selfish, than be stuck with a $1000 piece of aluminium
its dangerous to bring such expensive thing to sch. imagine u lost it or drop it.. think ur cry
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #63
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks to all the buddies here, I successfully convinced my family to allow me to purchase an ipad.

but now, another problem popped out. You all know I'm s student and of cause one reason I bought Ipad is to allow it to accompany me at school. You guys then surely know what would my classmates do...(surely you all know). On top of this, 2 of my classmates are so violent in handling my iPhone and notebook when I borrow them already. This new ipad which is so fragile looking will sure end up with a few scars sia.

Now 1am Liao I can't sleep cos I can't find a solution to get myself able to bring my ipad to school without being labelled as a selfish asshole.. What I'm typing to do here is really preventing harm from my ipad

hence like the nice and logical suggestions you all gave previously, I hope you all can share with me how you cope with this (cos I know your friends around you should surely hog over it too) and give some suggestions. Thanks
Solution : Stop being a show off
gooifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #64

If you wanna show off to your friends you bought a iPad, you can do it by posting photos.
Your purpose of bringing iPad to sch just for entertainment? Sch is for studying, you can have your own entertainment once you are back, rather than risking bringing it to sch and letting inconsiderate people spoil your equipment.
If i were you, i would rather keep it out of school.
playplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:17 AM   #65

you need to be assertive and lose that sense of insecurity.
this is a general advice that goes beyond the ipad.
anyway hope this is just a transient phase for you. take care.
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Assertive

there is no need to bring to school, esp since you will have little chance of using it.
life_line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:32 AM   #66
High Supremacy Member

if I were you I would keep it at home under lock and keys, I wouldn't want to bring my ipad out to school, unless of course I need it for my coursework.

I'll never bring it out for showoff or play with it, knowing

1.Misplace
2.Damage
3.Thief
4.Rob
McGraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #67

Thanks to all the buddies here, I successfully convinced my family to allow me to purchase an ipad.

but now, another problem popped out. You all know I'm s student and of cause one reason I bought Ipad is to allow it to accompany me at school. You guys then surely know what would my classmates do...(surely you all know). On top of this, 2 of my classmates are so violent in handling my iPhone and notebook when I borrow them already. This new ipad which is so fragile looking will sure end up with a few scars sia.

Now 1am Liao I can't sleep cos I can't find a solution to get myself able to bring my ipad to school without being labelled as a selfish asshole.. What I'm typing to do here is really preventing harm from my ipad

hence like the nice and logical suggestions you all gave previously, I hope you all can share with me how you cope with this (cos I know your friends around you should surely hog over it too) and give some suggestions. Thanks

You guys still haven't figure out this guys is a ****ing troll????

LOL. 5 pages responses to a stupid bait. Good one. This guy is a lot more intelligent than what u credit him for.
MauMau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #68
Supremacy Member

if I were you I would keep it at home under lock and keys, I wouldn't want to bring my ipad out to school, unless of course I need it for my coursework.

I'll never bring it out for showoff or play with it, knowing

1.Misplace
2.Damage
3.Thief
4.Rob
when rob can use as shield to protect against knife, put on a good cover can use to whack robber lol
Old 08-08-2010, 12:38 AM   #69
Arch-Supremacy Member

we have been thru TS stage..

i guess nothing can stop him from bringing his iPad to school.

Guess he wans all the girls to come to him.. saying WAHHH BOUGHT AN IPAD LEH, LET ME PLAY LEH.. LEND TO GIRL, GIRL ACCIDENTALLY DROP IPAD, BREAK INTO PIECES.

Guy cry like mad, girl say sorry, accident, i'm sorry.. guy say nvm la..but heart inside damn pain..

attention seeker.
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #70
Supremacy Member

then get the girl to repay him in "some" ways lol
Old 08-08-2010, 12:47 AM   #71

we have been thru TS stage..

i guess nothing can stop him from bringing his iPad to school.

Guess he wans all the girls to come to him.. saying WAHHH BOUGHT AN IPAD LEH, LET ME PLAY LEH.. LEND TO GIRL, GIRL ACCIDENTALLY DROP IPAD, BREAK INTO PIECES.

Guy cry like mad, girl say sorry, accident, i'm sorry.. guy say nvm la..but heart inside damn pain..

attention seeker.
Paiseh I not bringing to school after all the advices Liao... hehe
RitzyRitzRit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:45 AM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

then get the girl to repay him in "some" ways lol
like one bang? tats not worth it dude.

$1k for a single bang? its a damn expensive GCP.
Mclairs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:22 AM   #73

Oh........., you are only in poly.........stop wasting time, money and study hard. I still thought that you are an working adult who work hard to buy an ipad.
mike27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.