HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[PART TWO] Convinced now 2nd problem arise !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 01:08 AM   #1

[PART TWO] Convinced now 2nd problem arise !!!

Thanks to all the buddies here, I successfully convinced my family to allow me to purchase an ipad.

but now, another problem popped out. You all know I'm s student and of cause one reason I bought Ipad is to allow it to accompany me at school. You guys then surely know what would my classmates do...(surely you all know). On top of this, 2 of my classmates are so violent in handling my iPhone and notebook when I borrow them already. This new ipad which is so fragile looking will sure end up with a few scars sia.

Now 1am Liao I can't sleep cos I can't find a solution to get myself able to bring my ipad to school without being labelled as a selfish asshole.. What I'm typing to do here is really preventing harm from my ipad

hence like the nice and logical suggestions you all gave previously, I hope you all can share with me how you cope with this (cos I know your friends around you should surely hog over it too) and give some suggestions. Thanks
RitzyRitzRit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
Master Member

You gotta be kidding me! You're seriously asking for advice on how to stop your friends/classmates/schoolmates/family from hogging on your iPad?

I LOL-ed.
BiG_FisH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:17 AM   #3

You gotta be kidding me! You're seriously asking for advice on how to stop your friends/classmates/schoolmates/family from hogging on your iPad?

I LOL-ed.
Lol I'm freaking seriously. I donwan a broken LCD glass ipad
Old 06-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #4

I'm speechless. Next you'll be asking us how to pee and da bian in a public toilet.
swirlsurfer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
Supremacy Member

if they are so freaking rough, tell them to piss off lol, ipad, iphone, ipod touch is like a mobile phone, its a personal thing, u have your right not to even lend them use or touch.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #6

I'm speechless. Next you'll be asking us how to pee and da bian in a public toilet.
Walao just wanna hear your experiences ma... No support
Old 06-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

TS a Sec Sch kid?

Poly or JC or Uni kids won't be so jialat to behave worst than a 5 year old loh... Or their upbringing really questionable.

TS, there is no need to bend to peer pressure... what's the big deal if being branded selfish... those who are true friends won't do such a thing. If you just continue to bend to peer pressure and let those 'bullies' step all over you, that's just going to be how your secondary school (or whatever poly/JC/uni) life will be until you leave school.
chaicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:30 AM   #8

Walao just wanna hear your experiences ma... No support
Man up and tell them to bugger off if they keep harassing u.

These are the risks u take when u bring such a device to school. But hey, u wanted it right?
swirlsurfer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:34 AM   #9

TS a Sec Sch kid?

Poly or JC or Uni kids won't be so jialat to behave worst than a 5 year old loh... Or their upbringing really questionable.

TS, there is no need to bend to peer pressure... what's the big deal if being branded selfish... those who are true friends won't do such a thing. If you just continue to bend to peer pressure and let those 'bullies' step all over you, that's just going to be how your secondary school (or whatever poly/JC/uni) life will be until you leave school.
I'm from poly. And yes their upbringing is questionable. Let me describe one incident , that guy doing assignment for no reason take my phone and hold then on the screen. Finger on screen then make the icon wiggle. After that screw up my theme. The other one simply drop the phone on the table zzzz. The worst is they use the iPhone for 1-2hour like is theirs during lecture. *rage*
Old 06-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #10
Supremacy Member

if me anyone drop my things is sure gonna buy me a new unit~ or demand compensation liao..
Old 06-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
Supremacy Member

if you break it, then you're paying for it. simple.

20LEGEND.
hiei02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:38 AM   #12
Supremacy Member

not break, but damage, even slight scratch will make me go barking and scold their whole family liao
Old 06-08-2010, 01:39 AM   #13

if me anyone drop my things is sure gonna buy me a new unit~ or demand compensation liao..
Sometimes this kind of thing to me quite sensitive, hard to open mouth. If wanna screw up very easy. But later dunnid be friend Liao :x
Old 06-08-2010, 01:41 AM   #14
Supremacy Member

my gadgets to me is like my wife hha.. therefore wife> fren anytime... =x
Old 06-08-2010, 01:42 AM   #15
Supremacy Member

You can always start off with some basic protection ...like buy a good screen protector sheet to protect the screen surface than buy a good protection "cover bag" to put your ipad inside.
Norman Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.