2018 iPad Pro

rvyne7

Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the iPad Pro since July! Hope it starts selling soon after 30th

I've waited since early May, then my wife wanted to get me an iPad Pro as birthday present but I waited for a while then decided it might not be released at that time, so bought the 10.5".

I'm glad I didn't wait longer.

daniely2018

Reaction score
I am waiting for this to replace my old ipad. Want to have the one full screen to have experience like iphone X

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will usb C improve the data transfer speed?

Currently lightning cable seems slower than airdrop when transfer videos

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will usb C improve the data transfer speed?

Currently lightning cable seems slower than airdrop when transfer videos

USB-C 3.1 is able to transfer up to 10Gbps of data. That is if Apple decided to adopt 3.1 and not 3.0 (up to 5Gbps).

Maybe they will adopt Thunderbolt 3 like the MacBook Pro. Don't rule that out :D

007Mi6

Reaction score
USB C is just the connector type. It can exist in USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 Gen 1 and 3.1 Gen 2.

2.0 - 480mbps
3.0 - 5gbps
3.1 Gen 1 - 5gbps
3.1 Gen 2 - 10gbps

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if its usb-c i was wondering if you can just plug-it in on usb-c monitor :p

No need to if. It’s confirmed to be USB-C unless Apple pull a last minute stun. And yes, it can be plug directly into a USB-C monitor.

There will be a new Apple Pencil and the new iPad Pro might comes with a new magnetic connector to charge and hold the pencil at the side.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Amazing! Looking forward. Launch the price of previous 10.5 will drop a lot. Can either get new version or old. Wait till neck long long

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.