2018 iPad Pro

auzzuro

Reaction score
i got a air 2 and was thinking of getting ipad pro but sadly is a lcd display . i just got myself a max so reali like the bright display . so i think i am gg to hold on to my air 2.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a air 2 and was thinking of getting ipad pro but sadly is a lcd display . i just got myself a max so reali like the bright display . so i think i am gg to hold on to my air 2.

You’ll never see iPad in OLED. iPad will move straight to Micro LED in the next 3 years.

The new iPad Pro screen will be very bright and well calibrated too. Just take a look at the iPad Pro 10.5”.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New ipad pro is god damn exp..

Unfortunately apple products will never be cheap again. Look at their China sales figure and how rich they are. I think they purposely stretch about $100-200 each launch so that ppl don’t feel the pain immediately.

I find this year’s iPad Pro is worth upgrading.

1. Full screen and smaller
2. Neat pencil improvement
3. Can use it to charge iPhone. Lol

Probably whack the 256mb model

xhui22

Reaction score
Just want to find out, would it be cheaper if I get the iPad Pro at the airport? I’ll be travelling later December, thought of getting it then also.

And.. is the cellular model be of much use if I’ve like 25GB of data on my telco plan while the SIM card for my ipad now is on a 1GB plan only? Need to get the keyboard also.. Wah ex ah.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
f you find not worth, ex or heart pain then I presume there are other options (iPad, Mipad, Huawei, Samsung Tab S4) available for you. I believe Apple has moved their product more upstream after they study the market segmentation. Also due to the spending power of the China Chinese, they are going to bring price up in the next few release.

Don’t expect prices to come down. Apple don’t become world biggest company for nothing. After I spent some time in China, I realized apple is the most sought after technology brand

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Tempted by the new Apple Pencil. Since I use it frequently for meetings. At this rate, Apple going make me bankrupt. Hahah so many new tech toys to buy =P

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tempted by the new Apple Pencil. Since I use it frequently for meetings. At this rate, Apple going make me bankrupt. Hahah so many new tech toys to buy =P

Hahahaha you'll never get enough of Apple new technology. Just enjoy the device as much as possible to squeeze out maximum value!

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
f you find not worth, ex or heart pain then I presume there are other options (iPad, Mipad, Huawei, Samsung Tab S4) available for you. I believe Apple has moved their product more upstream after they study the market segmentation. Also due to the spending power of the China Chinese, they are going to bring price up in the next few release.

Don’t expect prices to come down. Apple don’t become world biggest company for nothing. After I spent some time in China, I realized apple is the most sought after technology brand

other than to maintain their current valuation of the co, i also expect prices to go up thanks to the strengthening of usd too

Eidekos

Reaction score
Just want to find out, would it be cheaper if I get the iPad Pro at the airport? I’ll be travelling later December, thought of getting it then also.

And.. is the cellular model be of much use if I’ve like 25GB of data on my telco plan while the SIM card for my ipad now is on a 1GB plan only? Need to get the keyboard also.. Wah ex ah.

yes that 7% GST off. Just need to make sure got enough stocks. you can call them ahead. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.