HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

2018 iPad Pro

Like Tree63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2018, 04:09 PM   #421
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is there anyone here who ditched their notebook to use ipad pro? Care to share your experience?
not me, ipad is ipad
notebook is notebook.

2 different separate items imo
Old 05-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #422

Mine 11inch WiFi version 256gb coming 7th nov
you pre-ordered once its open?
malevolence14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:43 PM   #423

Mine 11inch WiFi version 256gb coming 7th nov
Same here, mine has shipped today too. Just trying to find accessories before it arrives but only Apple's one available now
Old 05-11-2018, 06:45 PM   #424
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same here, mine has shipped today too. Just trying to find accessories before it arrives but only Apple's one available now
Take note I think it will take a while for third party cases to be compatible with the 2nd gen Apple Pencil ...
dr34mc4st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #425
Master Member

Apple casing is nice but too ex.

Take note I think it will take a while for third party cases to be compatible with the 2nd gen Apple Pencil ...
luckygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:17 PM   #426
Supremacy Member

Apple casing is nice but too ex.
You pay for the quality and design.
Errz likes this.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:09 PM   #427

And reviews and unboxing videos goes live.

iPad Pro (2018) Unboxing

tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:16 PM   #428
Master Member

But after a while can get quality third party ones at a fraction of the price. Even at half the price also good

You pay for the quality and design.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:47 PM   #429
Master Member

I know engraving is free but is it important? My fren said it’s important as it serves as a form of identity and may be useful info if stolen. True?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:59 PM   #430
Supremacy Member

I know engraving is free but is it important? My fren said itís important as it serves as a form of identity and may be useful info if stolen. True?
Depends if u want to sell it next time. Nobody wants to buy an engraved one.
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:27 AM   #431

I know engraving is free but is it important? My fren said itís important as it serves as a form of identity and may be useful info if stolen. True?
I wonít recommend engraving too. I had an old ipad with a symbol engraved - not even identity, very poor resale value down the line, macham like worse than scratches.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:34 AM   #432

I wonít recommend engraving too. I had an old ipad with a symbol engraved - not even identity, very poor resale value down the line, macham like worse than scratches.
same thought.. I never bother engraving it coz its harder to resale or even as gift if it has some markings
rvyne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:09 AM   #433
Master Member

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/revi...ok-killer-here

HWZ Review...really need to find better writers man. The one point that screams out at me comes at the end.

"I haven’t had the chance to play around with it much but I did manage to import photos off my SD card using a USB SD card reader and a USB-C to USB-A adapter."

Then the change to the USB-C port is listed as a con as it has limitations? aren't you kinda contradicting yourself?

The inclusion of the USB-C port alone allows for so much more expansion and functionality. check out the review from The Verge, at least they tried with multiple dongles to see what worked and what didn't.

I think the HWZ "Review" can be a lot better.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:12 AM   #434
Master Member

Seems like the iPad is getting glowing reviews across the board. Kinda sad that all that power is being sandboxed within iOS itself.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #435
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/revi...ok-killer-here

HWZ Review...really need to find better writers man. The one point that screams out at me comes at the end.

"I haven’t had the chance to play around with it much but I did manage to import photos off my SD card using a USB SD card reader and a USB-C to USB-A adapter."

Then the change to the USB-C port is listed as a con as it has limitations? aren't you kinda contradicting yourself?

The inclusion of the USB-C port alone allows for so much more expansion and functionality. check out the review from The Verge, at least they tried with multiple dongles to see what worked and what didn't.

I think the HWZ "Review" can be a lot better.
The battery life testing methodology is just stupid. Who the hell watches movie at 100% volume and brightness?

Also, 100% volume and brightness might mean different things across different products. At least equalize the volume (in decibels) or brightness (in nits) for this to be a fair test.

What a crap writer.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.